Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

domed numbers

bgriff7

just thought I'd post some pics of the registration numbers i put on my 08 LSV... I got these from www.domednumbers.com

I wouldn't have known that they had a wakesetter font without calling them first.. so in case anybody is wondering you'll prob have to give them a call. it matches great.

I had them die cut the inside of the numbers so the blue paint would show through.. that way didn't have to mess with matching the blues.

-griff

10150759_1839c00f1209518510_m.jpg

10150772_01f1fc541209518544_m.jpg

10150805_263f6ed61209518617_m.jpg

Edited by bgriff7

That looks awesome! Only problem I see is there is probably no way the po po around here would let you get away with it. It isn't "readable" enough. From a distance there is no way they'd know what those last two characters are. Unfortunately for that matter, I don't think they could read the rest of it either.

Good luck :)

Edited by Helinut
That looks awesome! Only problem I see is there is probably no way the po po around here would let you get away with it. It isn't "readable" enough. From a distance there is no way they'd know what those last two characters are. Unfortunately for that matter, I don't think they could read the rest of it either.

Good luck :)

that sucks.. they are pretty laid back around here. got stopped right after i put them on because I had only done one side.. didn't give me any problems but said "wow..those are some nice numbers!". I think they are more concerned with having a current sticker

Cool effect on those letters. But like Heli said, the popo wouldn't even let'em be around here.

I ended up buying from this guy on Ebay for $40. The black with chrome border looks a lot like the Wakesetter decal on my boat. I don't have any pics of them yet but will post them when I get them.

Those domed numbers look great. I'm still trying to decide on which colors/font for the new midnight blue '08 Sunscape 23 LSV. Most likely chrome since the only logos on the boat are the stainless Malibu and Sunscape logos.