Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

best malibu ever

outkastzkerry

also added ss turn down exhaust and tinted windshield and nasty little sound system....

Edited by outkastzkerry

Looks like you are onto a good start. IMHO get rid of the SS grab rails in the bow, paint em black or green. If it were me I would paint them and the tower green to tie things together (maybe tower base = green and leave top black?), I would paint the window frame too. I would also re-paint the trailer to match the new graphics, either black or green.

Keep us updated, looks like a cool project though. Did you do the graphics and application yourself? I heard the vinyl machines are major coin.

Looks like you are onto a good start. IMHO get rid of the SS grab rails in the bow, paint em black or green. If it were me I would paint them and the tower green to tie things together (maybe tower base = green and leave top black?), I would paint the window frame too. I would also re-paint the trailer to match the new graphics, either black or green.

Keep us updated, looks like a cool project though. Did you do the graphics and application yourself? I heard the vinyl machines are major coin.

i was deff thinking of doing the tower green but it looks so good with the tint and everything eles and me and a friend did it he designed it and we put it together we took off the rub rail did the vinyl in one piece then put it back on so on so the lines would match up... i wish i would have taken pics step by step but o well i guess

Edited by outkastzkerry

lol thanks it incorporates all the things i like like the triple 7's lucky aces flor de lis lots of water marks and just kinda went crazy.. it matches my personalty and style of life i guess u can say....

i'm sorry, is that a mastercraft trailer? Whistling.gif

lol all i know its a boat-mate and has malibu on the fender but i dont like it.. want a dual axle trailer

What the heck is wrong with the vinyl by the bow speakers?

small error forgot to add a spacer ring under the speaker to prevent collapsing the foam and vinyl

easy fix

Defiantly one of a kind and speaks of your personality.

Sounds like the windshield will be going in and tinted.

the windshield is tinted and just got put on today and now i just got fix small little things here and there but thanks for the comments and yeah these pictures kinda suck its hard to see the water marks and things going on in the background im go head and try to get better pics and some pics of it in the water

update final product just got to mount the lights so u cant see the tubes and yes there not l.e.d i wanted more of a all around look than the direct like a l.e.d gives

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

You should paint the truck to match.....that would be a sweet rig

was thinking about doing a similar wrap but with power stroke but im putting the boat in the local news on wheels and if it dont sell buy the end of the wake season im put it on ebay or boattrader

You should paint the truck to match.....that would be a sweet rig

was thinking about doing a similar wrap but with power stroke but im putting the boat in the local news on wheels and if it dont sell buy the end of the wake season im put it on ebay or boattrader

So you did all that and now you are going to sell it? Dontknow.gif

If you want my opinion (since you asked..) The wrap job looks good, though I don't care for the graphics. The bow speaker work, not so good, looks like an afterthought to me. I'd see if you can keep the cushion from bunching up like that (not sure how)

Looks like a lot of work, would like to see more pics with the windshield in etc..

Since this is titled the "Best Malibu Ever" I decided to post a picture of the Best Malibu Ever.

Rockon.gif The Cripplah' !!

Edited by SacRiverRat