Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What a trip !!!!!!

jeffmx

Tracie and "crew "... Thanks for the effort in keeping this site a regonizable one.You can be sure that I will support this venture.

When I logged on to see the changes at MBO, The first thing I see are posts from a Centurion owner.

Jeez, I never even saw that coming!!!!!!!

And a shout out to Micheal, who calmed me down, made me take a deep breath, and showed me the way to the crew.

Rockon.gif

Gotta take care of my Fellow "NorCalians" (as M-Dude put it)

....even if they do have VD's. :(

:) Jeff, glad you found your way to the light. Welcome.gif

What is a "boot lube applier" ??  :)

Two steps up from a "Ballast Buddy". :)

Ref: The "rankings" thread. (you have some reading to do :) )

VERY good to hear that you don't have a VD. Yahoo.gif Make double sure that you vote. :)

As for the avatar....my boys and I love watching stooges videos. Comedy from a simpler, more wholesome time. I actually have Moe, Larry, & Curly die-cuts on the back of my sporty. The "3 Stooges" is what my wife calls me and my two buddies that slalom all winter long. :)

I like a boat that drives like a corvette on the water, yet you can still weight it down with ballast, throw the wedge down, and have a nice wake.

The best of both worlds..

Yeah, I got to see her boat (and Slider's new bike) up close for the first time yesterday. Very nice setup! You must be very happy with yours...

Thanks M Wilson!  These new names are trickie...

Tracie is correct... she obviously loves to drive her boat as much as she loves to ski behind it ! LOL!! :lol:

I LOVE MY BOAT!!!!!!

I would post a picture, but I have to figure it out. Perhaps Ballast buddy's cannot add pictures! :)

The best thing I did was to put XM radio on it....

You can thank my husband "slider" for that particular name.  :)

Hey, I LOVE the name ballast buddy. That's what I was until I learned to board last summer.

If I recall, the alternative was "Voice Activated Ballast"... :)

Hey Jeff,

Check out the different permission levels outlined here:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26

The quick & dirty of it is that the free memberships on the site do not have privileges to post images. I tried to find the happy medium between allowing people basic use of the site, & having the people who really use bandwidth pay for it so that's the reason behind that. You can always link in from another site if you've got it posted somewhere else on the web.

Hey Jeff,

Check out the different permission levels outlined here:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26

The quick & dirty of it is that the free memberships on the site do not have privileges to post images.  I tried to find the happy medium between allowing people basic use of the site, & having the people who really use bandwidth pay for it so that's the reason behind that.  You can always link in from another site if you've got it posted somewhere else on the web.

Thanks Tracie,

Look for my enrolement as a crew chief !!

( No offense to the ballast buddys) Yahoo.gif

Welcome Jeff and tvano! Its great to see everyone making their way over to check out the crew! We're glad to have you! And thanks for all of the contributions!

JZ