Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 O'brien bio boots

Bip_ski

Hey Guys,

I have never posted here before but I am in need of some fellow skiers help!!! I am about to purchase a 2004 O’brien Mapple and I need to find 2004 Bio’s to match. If all else fails I will go with the ‘05 Bio’s but the red ones look “sick” on this ski. I have done a lot of searching on the internet and been able to find one front in a large (which is the size I need) but this is all I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Oh, if you haven’t been on the Mapple. GREAT SKI!!!! Yahoo.gif

Thanks in advance,

Dustin

Have you tried calling O'Brien? I've had luck in the past with finding older stuff by calling the manufacturer. Worth a try anyway...

I didn't like the bios when I tried them, but I was also never too fancy over the old advantage bindings they ran for 100 years. Do yourself a favour and throw some animal SF boots on it or give Wiley a call and get his boots cheap. Many pros use Wiley's including the current world record holder who skis Obrien. Makes you think.

It appears Performance ski has 1 Large front & rear remaining, at a great price at that. www.perfski.com

You said your on the Mapple. IMO - the gray would look pretty sweet. I think the Orange (are they red, they look orange) Bio's would look pretty nice on a SIXAM

Edited by HOskier313

I saw those. . .when I called them, they went to the back and could only find the front one. . . their count was off. I have thought about the grey ones, but I don't think they would look as nice as the reds (yes they are red). My local ski shop has the reds in another size and they look great on the ski!!! If I can't find any reds I will go with the grey on a 2003 Mapple that is yellow & grey which would look good too. The 2004 just looks so much better. I am in the process of e-mailing everybody on the O'brien dealer locate that has websites (only 40% or so)

Whish me luck. . .Thanks for the help so far.

Dustin

Cool, If I'm surfing some internet sites, I'll keep my eyes pealed.

By the way - looks of the ski won't make it ski any better :)