Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Garage Door Clearance_2006 LSV 247 How High?

Sharpel

I have a question and was hoping someone could help me out. My opening to the garage on my new house is 7 feet 11 inches. I was wondering if my 247 LSV will fit in there when I bring it home from the Lake? I am restricted from parking a boat on my property but can put it in the garage if it fits. I have never measured the height of the boat with the tower down (don't have that problem at the lake house). It sits on a standard Extreme trailer in case that makes a difference (no low profile tires).

Thanks,

Mel

Looks like you might have to leave all the ballast tanks full to get it to clear the 7'11" opening! On another note, your garage is long enough to fit a 247 with trailer??? That must be one hell of a garage.

You should have no problem, I have a 7' door but have to lower the tongue almost to the floor and remove the ball on the tower, unless I push up on the garage door a little. I'm building a custom low profile dolley at this exact time.

Looks like you might have to leave all the ballast tanks full to get it to clear the 7'11" opening!

Or you could let the air out of your trailer tires before backing it in! ;)