Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Water Temperature Gauge

I know that this gauge's accuracy will not be perfect, but mine is about 15 degrees high. Does anyone know if there is an adjustment, or where the pick up sensor for it is?

I also remember that you used to be able to pull up water temp on the PeerfectPass. Does anyone know if we still do that, and how?

I don't believe you can do that on the newer Perfect Pass versions for Malibu. I believe I remember reading somewhere on the PP site that Malibu requested them to have it removed.

If it is still there, you should be able to get to it by hitting "Menu and ^" at the same time and then hitting "Menu" until it's there.

Mike

Are you sure that someone wasn't standing on the front of your boat with their bilge on when you were looking at it... Surprised.gif