Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Blue Corvette Malibu

DC9669

Saw this one at our boat show.

Visit My Website

Hope they don't take any water over the bow.

Are you kidding me!?!?! That thing is a trailer queen. There's no way they'd put that Bling Machine in the water!!!

What a waste of good engineering. If I saw someone with that boat my first impression would be POSER! It probably doesn't

ski well and fishing is out of the question, so what do you use it for?

What do you think 9 out of 10 Corvettes are good for?

It's the fastest sport V-drive under the sun. It doesn't need to do anything.

It's certainly not for everyone, me included. But if you have the money, like to go fast & look good, then this is for you. Just like to Corvette Malibu made 10 yrs ago, this one will sell out too.

Visit My Website

Are you kidding me!?!?! That thing is a trailer queen. There's no way they'd put that Bling Machine in the water!!!

What a waste of good engineering. If I saw someone with that boat my first impression would be POSER! It probably doesn't

Cruising the party cove man, what else.

Visit My Website

Augh augh, I know you, you used to work at All American Burger.

Visit My Website

Thats right bro,you remember me :blush: and you used to order the triple fat a$$ bacon burger ext cheese and a small diet coke. :)

Thumbup.gifRockon.gif

Maybe somebody should inform Chevy about all the wasted engineering that goes into the Corvette. It'll never make money, just drain resources, sits too low to the ground, not practical, what do you need all that motor for, etc, etc.

And somebody said it "probably" doesn't ski well. Who here will be the first to know?

That blue looks awesome BTW. Looks like a close match to my car. If only it were practical enough to put a hitch on to pull a boat.......

edit: typo

Edited by vette-ski

Thumbup.gifRockon.gif

Maybe somebody should inform Chevy about all the wasted engineering that goes into the Corvette. It'll never make money, just drain resources, sits too low to the ground, not practical, what do you need all that motor for, etc, etc.

And somebody said it "probably" doesn't ski well. Who here will be the first to know?

That blue looks awesome BTW. Looks like a close match to my car. If only it were practical enough to put a hitch on to pull a boat.......

"It'll never make money".......

The CA plant is popping new Vette's out of the molds daily...They are all over the plant. And they are all pre-sold...

Edited by MalibuCalifornia

Thumbup.gifRockon.gif

"It'll never make money".......

The CA plant is popping new Vette's out of the molds daily...They are all over the plant. And they are all pre-sold...

My previous post was dripping with sarcasm. I'm all for it, but there seems to be those arguing how stupid the whole thing is.

Visit My Website

Thats right bro,you remember me :blush: and you used to order the triple fat a$$ bacon burger ext cheese and a small diet coke. :)

No, I was "eating pizza, learning about Cuba"