Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan 3 Tower

Tahoe07

I would like to add a Titan 3 tower to my 2006 RLXI. I have two questions. 1. What should I expect to pay? Would the normal position of the tower effect the usage of a Barefoot International Boom?

I would like to add a Titan 3 tower to my 2006 RLXI. I have two questions. 1. What should I expect to pay? Would the normal position of the tower effect the usage of a Barefoot International Boom?

The position of the tower won't interfere w/ the boom. I'd suggest using something like electricians tape to map the area of the boom prior to installation. I've run the boom on my SLXI w/ TI and works just fine.

I have a Titan 3 and a BI quad boom on my boat -no problems. I don't recall how much the tower cost, but last I knew you had to buy the T3 from a dealer.

Seems like Malibu's position is it's only for new boats. But there have been situations (listed on this site) where people were able to get a hold of a Titan III & get it installed on their boat. I think the bottom line is that your boat must be one of the hulls still used today.

Contact your dealer for more info.

Is the T3 available after market?

I thought it was exclusive to new boats coming out of the factory

(In a big announcer voice)

"This is a question for SKICRAVE!!!!"

Is Jason not our exclusive Titan insider???

I bought my T-1 (in '99) from a dealer and had it installed at Titan. (long time ago...) Titan would not even sell me board racks while I was there to have the install done. Had to call dealer and do a phone order so I could go home with racks...

If they made an exclusive deal with Malibu, I'd say they will honor it.

Pat.

Hopefully this will help clarify things regarding Series III availability.

This tower is only available for Malibu boats. Where as we will build a Series I or II to fit any boat out there (based on dimensions we have on file, or the customer provides), the Series III is available for Malibu boats made from 2005 and on.

So, if you have a boat made after 2005 (or your model Malibu shares dimensions with a boat made from 2005 and on), it's no problem at all to install a Series III tower. Just contact your local dealer and they can get the ball rolling for you.

If you have a 26' deck boat with a 110" beam though, you're stuck with a Series I or II.

Let me know if you have any other questions.