Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

05/06 RLXi for sale...where are they???

martho

Jack, that is nice, but maybe it is a good thing that you haven't sold your Response yet. Keep the Response, buy the 247 and make sure you're happy with it. Better yet, maybe Peter would let you demo one for a month or so before you buy it. How many of those large girls do you think can sun bath on one of those things?

How many of those large girls do you think can sun bath on one of those things?

:Doh: Hhhhmmmmm. . .good question. I haven't gone so far as to measure the square footage of the trunk yet. . . ;)

I have a red and white RLXi similar to the Blue one shown above - it is a great boat that I would not consider trading for an 07! Clap.gif One note of caution related to the colored hull - I park on a lift and the carpet does scuff the sides of the hull.

When I was searching for my boat, Edwin suggested posting WTB ads on all of the major forums. I had offers coming to me out of the woodwork from that. People who weren't actively selling their boat but would change their mind if a buyer was actively looking. So, post a WTB on Nicholls, PN, SkiFly, etc. and see what turns up.

what year is that response parked at the dock with glass all around that comes up on the home page every so often. That is a nice looking boat.

Is this the boat you're talking about?

It's a 2003.

IMGP1446a.JPG

what year is that response parked at the dock with glass all around that comes up on the home page every so often. That is a nice looking boat.

It's a 2003.

IMGP1446a.JPG

Not sure, i cannot see the image. it is this one: The response is a sweet looking boat.

It's a 2003.

IMGP1446a.JPG

Not sure, i cannot see the image. it is this one: The response is a sweet looking boat.

Gotta love our prairie sunsets and calm water evenings...

It's a 2003.

IMGP1446a.JPG

Gotta love our prairie sunsets and calm water evenings...

It's true, when we go to AZ in the spring its like, light, light, light, dark, no twilight hours like we get up here.

(sorry for the hijack of your post Martho, I'm out)

I thank many of you for the PMs and the info. There are some boats out there, but not alot. I am going to have to make a decision shortly and pull the trigger on something. After boat show season, people get really excited about buying stuff.

Madman has a good deal on a 05 with minimal hours, however the color scheme is not for me. If someone is looking for a 05 with LOW and I MEAN less than days of the month low, get with him.

I will keep everyone updated.

THANKS

Edited by martho
I thank many of you for the PMs and the info. There are some boats out there, but not alot. I am going to have to make a decision shortly and pull the trigger on something. After boat show season, people get really excited about buying stuff.

Madman has a good deal on a 05 with minimal hours, however the color scheme is not for me. If someone is looking for a 05 with LOW and I MEAN less than days of the month low, get with him.

THANKS

I sold it yesterday. It had 18 hrs TBE. Coldest demo I ever did.

post-195-1200603924_thumb.jpg

THANKS

I sold it yesterday. It had 18 hrs TBE. Coldest demo I ever did.

Great way to sell the boat if it has a heater or heated seats! :)

I've got an 06 RLXI with monsoon, alum tower, evo cover, standard cover (poorly modified for tower), three fiberglass swimsteps ( fit multiple boats), heater, jump seat, quantity of two filler seats between driver and observer, wedge, front ballast 179 hrs dark blue,white and moonbeam on a boat mate single axle. I bought this boat from the now defunct extreme wakesports. I was told (amongst other things) that this was the Kentucky promo boat in 2006. Actually recieved it late (too late) in the season so I put few hours on it over what I recieved with. Looking to off it. What would you think is a fair price range and what would you be willing to pay for this model? Speaking with another dealer about trades at this time but have not decided what model I am replacing this boat with. Boat is in enclosed storage and fully winterized. Do not have any photos I can get my hands on at this moment.

Edited by multiplemalibufamily