Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to get Bu Bling??

mparcel

I have been reading through old posts and would like to find some of the stuff the Crew has been talking about like lighted drink holder rings, lighted speaker rings, billet items, and all around stuff to “pimp my ride”. I see lots of mention about Wake Specialties but from what I can tell they are no longer in business. It is 54 degrees today here in Montana and I have a bad case of need to work on the Bu fever. This is the greatest site with the greatest members – I would be lost without it.

Thanks much!

www.bulletspeakers.com had the lighted speaker rings. I haven't seen anyone actually complete the lighted cup holder ring. D-Goose and Wakegirl have added LED lights under the gunnels which is pretty cool, maybe they will chime in on that.

Most of the leds that I used were just the festoon style bulbs that you use in the existing light housings. I used lights from Wakespecialty under the gunnels & in the rear corner vents to light those areas, but I've been on the lookout for some similar lights that I can add to a couple of other areas. I may just buy a couple of housings that are similar to the stock housings & put festoons in them.