Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy New Year Everybody !

lakewaterjunky

May everyone’s 2008 boating season start early, end late and may it be a safe one.

I wish all fellow Malibu maniacs a great 2008, man I can’t believe 07 is already gone !

From the whole Davidson family, we wish you all the best in 2008. Rockon.gif:werule:

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2008. It seems like just yesterday we were all up waiting with generators at the ready for the new millenium to start and the lights to go out.

Happy New Years!! I can't believe it's 2008!! I hope it's a very wet and snowy next few months, we need lots of precip for the lakes. This weekends stiorm is a good start!!!

Happy New Year Bu Crewers! Les't all hope for much rain this winter!
Happy New Years!! I can't believe it's 2008!! I hope it's a very wet and snowy next few months, we need lots of precip for the lakes. This weekends stiorm is a good start!!!

Plus1.gif Here's hoping for full lakes & a good snow pack to keep them that way. All the best for a great New Year to everyone!