Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Please fill out your profile

Faceplant409

Lately I've noticed many (especially new) Crew Members without a boat model or a City listed in their profile.

Not being nosy, but if you ask a boat question or ask "where can I get something" it helps to see your info.

Just trying to make The Crew run smoother. :)

Patrick

Also, it seems that lots of people who used to have picture in their gallery on MBO now don't have any pictures even though they have the membership level that allows them to.

Also, it seems that lots of people who used to have picture in their gallery on MBO now don't have any pictures even though they have the membership level that allows them to.

I searched "gallery posting" with no results. I am not sure how to post photo's to my gallery. Is there instructions somewhere?

Peacock,

If you go HERE (My Controls>Your Albums), Select "Create Album", and then under the controls dropdown, you can choose to "Upload", "Edit" the album, "View" the album, etc.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions

JZ

Peacock,

If you go HERE (My Controls>Your Albums), Select "Create Album", and then under the controls dropdown, you can choose to "Upload", "Edit" the album, "View" the album, etc. 

JZ

Thanks....will do some posting tonight!

I am both lazy and a very good procrastinator. If I ever get around to getting photos, I'll certainly post them. I just spent a long weekend on the lake and didn't take a single picture. I was always either driving or behind the boat and no one else wanted to bother taking pictures.....

I agree. It should be mandatory that you list your general location. And I don't mean 20" from the monitor. It just would be nice to know where members live or where the boat.

JZ

JZ -

We only get one album? Even for paid support?

Peacock,

JZ

Thanks....will do some posting tonight!

6 days and counting....

JZ

JZ -

We only get one album? Even for paid support?

You get to upload up to 36 images (4 full pages) with unlimited viewing.

You get to upload up to 36 images (4 full pages) with unlimited viewing.

Is there a way we could make each page a separate "album"? So you could distinguish one album for engine mod's, one album for kid pic's, one for surfing pic's...that would be cool. Don't want to create a bunch of work though so only if it could be done relatively easily. Thumbup.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu
Is there a way we could make each page a separate "album"?  So you could distinguish one album for engine mod's, one album for kid pic's, one for surfing pic's...that would be cool.  Don't want to create a bunch of work though so only if it could be done relatively easily. Thumbup.gif

This is what I am talking about!

So the question is, how many albums do you want, 2 or 4?  They all have to be of equal size, at 9 pics per album.

4 albums capable of 9 pic's each. Thumbup.gif

Okay this is done. A couple of things:

* I can't find a way to move images from one album to another & some quick research on the subject leads me to believe that it isn't possible. So you'll need to delete from one album & upload the pic from your pc to the album that you want it in.

* It looks like everything that's there should be fine, even if you're over your allowance for that album. If that's the case, then you won't be able to upload anything else to that album until you make room by moving things around using the above method. I know, PITA, but it's what we have. Our choices on gallery software is limited at best.

I didn't make any changes to the Supporter level because the request wasn't there, but we can certainly do it if people want it. Any other questions or problems, feel free to pm me & we'll get it worked out.