Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

titan lll tower price

BARTMAN

Officially: It's OEM only.... on newer boats only..... from Malibu dealers only.

Unofficially: There have been a few people find a way to get them. Talk to as many dealers as you can find. Get a hold of Titan themselves. Or even the Malibu factory.

Good luck.

The Titan Series III is a Malibu only tower. Contact your local dealer for more information, they can provide you with price and availability

Not so. CC has it as a option on the 08 boats. I ordered mine with a titan 3 tower.

The Titan Series III is a Malibu only tower. Contact your local dealer for more information, they can provide you with price and availability

Not so. CC has it as a option on the 08 boats. I ordered mine with a titan 3 tower.

It's not the same as tower. We did a head to head demo with a 08 CC 230 this fall. The boat had their new Titan tower on it. It looked more like a cross between a monstser twr, tige tower, and a T-3. On that particular boat, it shook like a dog passing a peach seed.

Edited by Madmanacrossthewater
Officially: It's OEM only.... on newer boats only..... from Malibu dealers only.

Unofficially: There have been a few people find a way to get them. Talk to as many dealers as you can find. Get a hold of Titan themselves. Or even the Malibu factory.

Good luck.

I got one for my boat to replace the ugly "boxy" unit that the older Wakesetters came w/ Thumbup.gif

The Titan tower option for Correct Craft features a number of variations that make it quite a bit different from the Series III for Malibu. Correctly installed though, the new tower is just as rigid as a Series III.

It's not difficult to get a Series III for a Malibu boat, just give your local dealer a call.

Anyone know how much a Titan lll will cost

I really don't understand where the rumor got started in regards to the availability of the titan 3. I called 4 different dealers about getting one for my 12 year old boat and every one of them was anxious to fill the order. Be advised that you need to do some hard negotiations, because the price will fluctuate substantially as you will see. I paid far less than most others have( under $2,900 ) some quotes were as high as $4,000. and, yes it is a malibu titan 3.

It's not the same as tower. We did a head to head demo with a 08 CC 230 this fall. The boat had their new Titan tower on it. It looked more like a cross between a monstser twr, tige tower, and a T-3. On that particular boat, it shook like a dog passing a peach seed.

Can you post a video of that on youtube Thumbup.gif

I really don't understand where the rumor got started in regards to the availability of the titan 3.

The issues isn't that the tower is not available, but that it is only available for certain models. Any boat that was in production in 2005, or shares a deck with a model that was in production in 2005 will accept a Series III just fine, and any Malibu dealer should be happy to sell a tower for that application.

The issue is when the boat in question doesn't share a deck with a boat that was in production starting in 2005. Because the tower can't be custom made to fit any boat, it's just not possible to install one on some of the older models.

I really don't understand where the rumor got started in regards to the availability of the titan 3.

The issues isn't that the tower is not available, but that it is only available for certain models. Any boat that was in production in 2005, or shares a deck with a model that was in production in 2005 will accept a Series III just fine, and any Malibu dealer should be happy to sell a tower for that application.

The issue is when the boat in question doesn't share a deck with a boat that was in production starting in 2005. Because the tower can't be custom made to fit any boat, it's just not possible to install one on some of the older models.

My boat is a 95 sunsetter which they needed the hull I.D. to custom order the titan 3 tower (fits great)

My boat is a 95 sunsetter which they needed the hull I.D. to custom order the titan 3 tower (fits great)

Well that makes sense since the Iride is still in production which essentially is the Sunsetter just updated top deck, interior and graphics.