Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is it Just Me

skicrave

I would, but I've been sworn to secrecy & I think that he might just fly out here for the explicit purpose to throttle me if I did that. I will say it's going to be sweet with a captial S! But he'll have to spill it when he's ready to stop toying with all of you. :lol:

Or did Jack change his avatar to a gorgeous Dark Blue/Ebony RLXi being built at the factory without telling anyone?

:unsure:

That's funny, I had just noticed it on the post I was just reading, it looks like a beaut!

What avatar? When I look there I see the same one of me skiing. Unless one of the Mods is screwing with me. Tracie replied too fast. . .so maybe Justin. . .or. . .ANDY! Hey, Andy, quit screwing with my avatar! Aren't we supposed to wait until after the first of the year to start the avatar wars? I think we need a ruling from Mother Superior. . .

not sure if this is a hijack, but for those of you looking for the perfect cross-over boat and deciding on the vtx, maybe you should consider getting 2 boats, VinRLX has a very nice looking ski boat for sale and with the difference to a new vtx you could also buy a nice used VLX for wake sports. :)

Double your pleasure, double your fun, take 2 boats to the lake, its better than 1.

What avatar? When I look there I see the same one of me skiing. Unless one of the Mods is screwing with me. Tracie replied too fast. . .so maybe Justin. . .or. . .ANDY! Hey, Andy, quit screwing with my avatar! Aren't we supposed to wait until after the first of the year to start the avatar wars? I think we need a ruling from Mother Superior. . .

I don't, I see a really nice new boat Thumbup.gif

I did notice a few days ago, but cmon Jack you should have picked a new color, two blue boats is boring!

This coming from the guy who has owned 4 blue boats of course!

-Chris

Yeah, it must be me. I'm the one that gets a new boat every couple of years right? ;)

Hhhmmm, well, let's see. . .you have an 06 now and the one before was. . .what year???

I did notice a few days ago, but cmon Jack you should have picked a new color, two blue boats is boring!

This coming from the guy who has owned 4 blue boats of course!

-Chris

:lol: And going from 'some' blue to LOTS of blue is definitely not boring!

I'm not one to count my chickens before they're hatched. . .or if one is hatched, before it's safely in the coop. All will be revealed in good time. ;)

Be nice or..... :)

As far as which model.... Whistling.gif

Yeah, it must be me. I'm the one that gets a new boat every couple of years right? ;)
Hhhmmm, well, let's see. . .you have an 06 now and the one before was. . .what year???

That would be an '04. You're awfully good at that new math Jack. :lol:

Hmm, lets see, 08 minus 06 is a couple of years. What ja have on order for 08 WG? Biggrin.gif

Hmm, lets see, 08 minus 06 is a couple of years. What ja have on order for 08 WG? Biggrin.gif

Class C to pull the VLX. Biggrin.gif I've got our boat dialed in, & frankly the thought of a new boat & all the work it will take to make it "mine" just tires me out.

BTW, gorgeous boat Jack. That RX is going to look good down on your dock, but I have to believe that you'll need a bigger lift. :lol:

BTW, gorgeous boat Jack. That RX is going to look good down on your dock, but I have to believe that you'll need a bigger lift. :lol:

Thanks!! Yeah, a higher capacity lift is a definite for the RX. Should fit along the dock well enough. :)

Class C to pull the VLX. Biggrin.gif I've got our boat dialed in, & frankly the thought of a new boat & all the work it will take to make it "mine" just tires me out.

Rumour I hear is you found a buyer for the '06... Whistling.gif

Funny, I talk with Mrs. Malibudude about that nearly every time I see you guys & she gets a slightly sick look on her face when she hears the price. :lol:

She's croaking at the price for PP alone... :( The SLXI is here to stay.... Rockon.gif