Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can I change my speedo?

Hey Guys,

I have just picked up my 06 vlx. It is a US import (i live in Australia). Now I havent taken it out yet, but im guessing the speedo will read in mph. Is there a way to convert it into KMH?

Thanks

Steve

Troy I thought I told you to keep that damn thing in the closet!!

Shocking.gif Troy's out of the closet?? Shocking.gif

OK, so it was predictable... :lol:...the joke...not Troy coming out. :Doh::lol:

I don't know what is worst... the speedo or the sox and shoes that he is wearing with it...

Seriosly, I think you will find the option in the setup menu of the Malibu Cruise. If I recall, the dial speedometer only has MPH though. Anyboby have an 2006 or more recent Aussie made bu?

Edited by 1FootDan

lol took me a while to work out the relivence to the picture...

So they arent called speedo in usa?? Anyway doesnt matter..

Yeah the main dial is in MPH, wont be able to change that obviously.. I actually have never noticed if the Aussie built ones are in MPH or KMH

lol took me a while to work out the relivence to the picture...

So they arent called speedo in usa?? Anyway doesnt matter..

Oh, they are.. but when someone asks permission to change their speedo, it isn't clear which you are talking about... of course I was disapointed to see you were referring to your speedometer, vs your swimming suit

.. of course, once I was on that train of thought - no stoppin me Dontknow.gif

Welcome to the crew Clap.gif

...of course I was disapointed to see you were referring to your speedometer, vs your swimming suit...

Now you're scaring me. Crazy.gif I would much rather discuss a speed measuring device than that other thing... :lol:.. Of course, that may just be because of the visual scarring that so many of us received at the Fall Rent-A-Lake. Shocking.gif

:lol:

And as to the atrocity pictured above...talk about a "Wrong Thong". Yuk.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu

Rockon.gif

Can you imagine what the back looks like :unsure:

You are a sick individual. Yes.gif

It's good to have a mind with a some what twisted imagination, that's where all the good ideas come from Rockon.gif