Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

vtx wake size

waterskier65

Hey everybody, can do me a favour, i would love to see some pics of a wake hull 07 or 08 vtx at waterskiing speeds.

Also a pic or 20 (lol) of the nastiest wake a Full ballast VTX can muster.

I am dying to sere what i am getting myself intop when i pick my beast up in May.

Pics of diamond hulls in action would be appreciated too

Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

Don

I don't have any pics, Don, but I can tell you that you'll LOVE the boat! I have an 07 VTX wake hull. Fully loaded + wedge is more than I and every rider that I have pulled wants! And with skicrave's advice, fill the front tank 25% and you'll have a terrific ski wake as well. I'm an old slalom guy, and am totally pleased with the versatility of this boat!

Congrats!

I don't have any pics, Don, but I can tell you that you'll LOVE the boat! I have an 07 VTX wake hull. Fully loaded + wedge is more than I and every rider that I have pulled wants! And with skicrave's advice, fill the front tank 25% and you'll have a terrific ski wake as well. I'm an old slalom guy, and am totally pleased with the versatility of this boat!

Congrats!

Thanks for the input, i appreciate it, how long does your fuel survive with a mixed day of wake and skiing?

What engine di d you go with, mine will be a 340 monsoon. seats heaters work good?

One thing i am curious about is the racks ..mine will be the swivels, are the bungees a joke or do they work ok?