Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MasterCraft Mac parodies

UWSkier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• 88Skier

• areamike

• DizzyG

I think thats pretty out of line for Zane to be doing those. I would not think Ted Bevelacqua or 'bu's other well known reps/riders would do that. Guess MC can't just tout their product and sell boats.

Thanks, Bruce. This is driving me crazy!!! Frustrated.gif

That's a short drive. Whistling.gif

While amusing, negative selling is for weak products and weak salespeople.

Yup. As I said in the other thread, the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you have a good product, there is absolutely no reason to have to resort to this, yet they've been using this sales tactic for years. Lame.

ROTHFL!!!!!!! Man, it's REALLY too bad that you can't see those Jack. Tease.gif

Especially considering MC's current reputation of their guys pulling stuff off of YouTube. My guess is that it'll be off of there by the time you get home anyway.

What's really funny is the views. When I saw them last night there was just over 1,000 hits. So, we're really going to push that number up. Better to just leave it alone IMO.

What's even funnier, these manufacturers will do ANYTHING to make the wakes do what we want them to do, gimickie or not. If it makes the wakes better and they can charge for it - they'll add it.

crappy commercial made purposely not as a joke by a very jealous headed downhill company. I was told by friends that work there that they will be going through a major restructuring process at the plant during the next few years. This would be done to correct some problems that are recurring far to often for new management to like. The kicker is, they are going to look at Malibu for ways to improve the process LOL. Cry.gif

They blow :) they should spend more time fixing the crap they build then slamming the competition. I really am surprised those got out, that really is poor advertisment and they will get grief over it.

What I heard is that they were just done for fun as they were finishing up filming some other promotional materials. I don't think they're meant as official MC marketing materials. Zane sent them to KSO, who sent them to a few friends of his, one of whom forwarded them to me.

I think they are pretty funny and don't see any problem with them (but then again, I like PCs better than MAC, and have no problem with the MAC commercials - oh wait, I DVR everything, and whip by those all the time......nevermind).

What I heard is that they were just done for fun as they were finishing up filming some other promotional materials. I don't think they're meant as official MC marketing materials. Zane sent them to KSO, who sent them to a few friends of his, one of whom forwarded them to me.

I think they are funny as heck, especially the Malibu one. I don't take offense. Maybe you can get him to do one of the Corvette boat?

Thats pretty funny, except MC forgot to talk about their graphics that look like a 4 year old came up with them. Whistling.gif

I think the graphics are the least of their problems :)

I don't take offense, I just think they're lame & lacking in any kind of originality. They aren't even clever or smart copycats of the pc/mac ads, they just took a lot of what's been said on many of the forums out there & repackaged it.

I think they're funny, I just don't think it's appropriate that Zane is doing them.

And like Bee's post, it would have been more accurate to have some ridiculous graffiti painted shirt on Zane.