Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Graphics

Phillip

Your local dealer will have them!!! They're about $300 but if you have a good relationship with them they might take 10-15% off. You can even go to any graphic / vinyl shop to have them make it for a little less $$$$. Good Luck and congrats on your purchase...

Oh yeah Welcome.gif to the site

Edited by vlx wakesetter

i replaced mine last year with the excact same thing it came with, i think they were about $60. from the dealer. not sure how bad you want the tribal grafics but theres another option .

I went down to my local graphics shop and we colour matched to my hull colours a set 05

tribal graphics I got from Ronnie on this site it turned out great! I get alot of compliments from guys on the lake and at the launch.Cost me $200 installed...and it suits the boat alot better than the grey and black factory graphics in my case :)

Edited by greenworks
I went down to my local graphics shop and we colour matched to my hull colours a set 05

tribal graphics I got from Ronnie on this site it turned out great! I get alot of compliments from guys on the lake and at the launch.Cost me $200 installed...and it suits the boat alot better than the grey and black factory graphics in my case :)

Post a pic of it!!!

Post a pic of it!!!

Just so happens that we own a graphics shop. We are a sign shop and have done many boats and continue to do a ton of graphics for boats, but I just can't seem to get a file or pic to work with. If someone could send me something or point me in the right direction in finding a file or a pic I would greatly appreciate it. By the way we are Brown Sign located in Paris, Tn. Let me know if I can do anything to help and thanks for everyones input!!!!

Post a pic of it!!!

Ronnie wanted to see after it was done I can't seem to get a pic to post Dontknow.gif