Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan towers

mainekneeboarder

I was wondering if anybody knew if the Titan III tower would fit on the Titan I tower mounts? They look to mount in the same location? I have included pictures, Can someone please confirm that the pictures are of titan I and III towers. I like the looks of the Titan III and may switch if its as easy as just unbolting one and bolting another on! I looked for Titans web site on google with no luck, anyone know the sites address? Thanks a bunch. Sorry if I offended the owners of the boats in the pictures for using without authorization.

post-87-1126066639.jpg

Titan I??

gallery_3361_316_45685.jpg

Titan III??

From what I understand, the Titan III is available as an OEM install on new Malibu boats only. No idea how long that exclusive is in place though.

Let us know what you find out.

Titan I and II are the same mount spots, but they are different for a T III

A T III is also much more difficult to adjust and get right, so using old mounts if they did measure up would be risky...

The drill pattern fro all versions are the same however, the mounting brackets are not. Theoretically you could purchase a completely new version III and install it after completely removing a version I or II.

I was wondering if anybody knew if the Titan III tower would fit on the Titan I tower mounts? They look to mount in the same location? I have included pictures, Can someone please confirm that the pictures are of titan I and III towers. I like the looks of the Titan III and may switch if its as easy as just unbolting one and bolting another on! I looked for Titans web site on google with no luck, anyone know the sites address? Thanks a bunch. Sorry if I offended the owners of the boats in the pictures for using without authorization.

post-87-1126066639.jpg

Titan I??

Titan III??

Yes those are labeled correctly. Nice pick on the SLXI though...

Pretty sure the TIII uses different mounts than the other two. However, they should be really close to each other so you can not see the holes from the original you had. And you can p/u a TIII from your dealer. I swapped mine out for a TIII and love it Thumbup.gif Rattle free and rock solid w/ plenty of headroom for 6 footers even (w/ the speakers too). When I switched mine I did the install myself and it was not hard at all. However, mine did not have a TI or TII prior. It had the old "boxy" type tower.

Pretty sure the TIII uses different mounts than the other two. However, they should be really close to each other so you can not see the holes from the original you had. And you can p/u a TIII from your dealer. I swapped mine out for a TIII and love it Thumbup.gif Rattle free and rock solid w/ plenty of headroom for 6 footers even (w/ the speakers too). When I switched mine I did the install myself and it was not hard at all. However, mine did not have a TI or TII prior. It had the old "boxy" type tower.

They do use different mounting hardware but the spread and hole pattern are the same.

post-87-1126066639.jpg

Titan I??

Titan III??

Yes those are labeled correctly. Nice pick on the SLXI though...

you dont mean RLXI??

The bottom picture is a Response LXi. How do I know??? Because it was my boat. :-) It now resides in Seattle with board racks and can speakers on it.

• 3 weeks later...
From what I understand, the Titan III is available as an OEM install on new Malibu boats only. No idea how long that exclusive is in place though.

Let us know what you find out.

I have a III on my 95 but bought it thru a dealer.