Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 response

michelvelle

Dear malibu enthousiasts,

As a 2002 MALIBU RESPONSE BAREFOOTER (with closed bow)owner in Europe, I'm very satisfied by the boat that I have right now.

I was planning to buy a new boat in 2009, but I recently heard that malibu will stop production of the closed bow in june 2008.

This sets me on a point whether to buy a boat before production stops, or keep my current boat driving until I get really old (I'm 35 now)

Does any of you have more info on this ??

Are there any plans for bringing a new closed bow model in 2009 ??

Thanks

Michel Velle

The Netherlands

There is no published information stating this, and my understanding is that production will remain.....but as you know everything subject to change, and I only have 1 vote.

Peter

I hope they don't stop making closed bows because when my kids are grown and gone (about 7 more years) I'm going to treat myself to a new boat and it will be a closed bow...but maybe not a Malibu? :unsure: