Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

keel gaurd for 95 echelon

Hot Rod Rooster

iam lookng to protect the keel of my boat from sand and small gravel when I have to beach it. I would like to know where is the best place to get keel gaurds or if there is something better to use.

thanks in advance for your replies

Dallas

iam lookng to protect the keel of my boat from sand and small gravel when I have to beach it. I would like to know where is the best place to get keel gaurds or if there is something better to use.

Dallas

Best place to purchase keel-guards would be found at: www.dontbeachit.com Whistling.gif

Dallas

Best place to purchase keel-guards would be found at: www.dontbeachit.com Whistling.gif

:lol:

well now that wasn't very helpful. I think here is the link you're looking for to save your keel... No Keel Damage

Dallas

:lol:

well now that wasn't very helpful. I think here is the link you're looking for to save your keel... No Keel Damage

ROFL.gifPlus1.gif

ya ya i get it guys and i don't beach it unless i have to but up here in the great white north the weather can turn bad quick and we beech them and tie them off to avoid huge damage. i have a 20 lb anchor but would not want it in open water when a big thunder storm rolls through. i would prefer an nice neet tidy white keel gaurd that is almost invisible on my nice white boat.

Oh ya the link to WWW.don'tbeachit.com doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! :)Tongue.gifTongue.gifTongue.gifTongue.gif

ya ya i get it guys and i don't beach it unless i have to but up here in the great white north the weather can turn bad quick and we beech them and tie them off to avoid huge damage. i have a 20 lb anchor but would not want it in open water when a big thunder storm rolls through. i would prefer an nice neet tidy white keel gaurd that is almost invisible on my nice white boat.

Oh ya the link to WWW.don'tbeachit.com doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! :)Tongue.gifTongue.gifTongue.gifTongue.gif

Ok, Ok. You caught me, I made up the address. Anyway, you can check Overtons.com, they sell keel guards in a variety of colors.