Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Colors for new boat

Capt-Rum

Everyone, my wife and I are having a hard time picking a color scheme for a new 08 sunscape. Problem is that Malibu offers too many options!!! Solid is not an option as we want some color and really like the midnight blue/white. Does anyone have any picts. of other midnight blue color options you have chosen? Thanks "Hopefull future owner"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Capt-Rum

• jshap

• malik

• BantamVTX08

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's mine in midnight blue and black.

boat_launch.jpg

Wow thats the first boat that I have seen with the same color Scheme as mine, well almost exact. Sweet looking boat!! Thumbup.gif

Edited by NvBoarder

boat_launch.jpg

WOW...winter jacket, wool hat, full wet suit...do I see a snow flake in the distance!!! OB...nice looking boat!!!

Edited by CLOUT1

I have Midnight Blue/White with a small yellow accent. I don't have a great picture of mine, but you can kind of get a feel from my gallery pix. I LOVE the midnight blue color. It really shines nice when it's cleaned up.

Gallery

Edited by jshap

boat_launch.jpg

Wow thats the first boat that I have seen with the same color Scheme as mine, well almost exact. Sweet looking boat!! Thumbup.gif

Hey Ob, were you up by Wenatchee and Lake Chelan this year at all? Specifically, it would have been Aug 11th. I saw a boat like yours and I was drooling. Those colors look great together.

I have Midnight Blue/White with a small yellow accent. I don't have a great picture of mine, but you can kind of get a feel from my gallery pix. I LOVE the midnight blue color. It really shines nice when it's cleaned up.

Gallery

John, I'm more interested in what your '08's color scheme is going to be. Innocent.gif

Hey Ob, were you up by Wenatchee and Lake Chelan this year at all? Specifically, it would have been Aug 11th. I saw a boat like yours and I was drooling. Those colors look great together.

We weren't up there at all. On that particular day I was down on Lake Oroville.

Thanks for the compliment. I have to give credit to my wife for picking out the color combo.

Thanks to all who have posted. Those are some good lookin boats. I'm favoring the midnight blue with white, however with the classic paint design I have picked out I can't get a third color strip and keep the white!!! Too many options. Wakegirl, where did you get your bimini, it looks like a pretty close color match for the blue.

One blue that looks really good on the water is Vapor Blue. I really wanted Midnight Blue but lost that arguement and I think it worked out for the better. I think brighter colors look better on the water and darker colors look better on the trailer.

Hey Merrell,

I think you need to get some pink in there somewhere with all those girls your going to be hauling around!

I did really like the 70's tie-dye boat posted earlier. Could use more Hot Pink!!