Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

05 LSV

Want2Ride

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/0/89952920.htm I am almost positive but wanted to make sure. This is the same hull as the 06, 07, correct? Also is the 340 Monsoon under powered or just fine? We will most likely weight it fairly heavy. nothing ridicules, maybe 2000 pounds or so. May need to re prop. How big of an improvement is the power wedge over standard wedge? Not considering the convenience factor.

Dontknow.gif on hull

The power wegge RULES Rockon.gif I had a 2005 LSV and the 2007 RULES !! Surf wake is huge on BOTH side !. My wife ride power wedge on " 5 " with 2 people in boat, and on " 2 " with 5-7 people , both set ups with full balast . I love my power wegde. Plus the CATs on the motor gave me torque and BIG gas improvements .

Biggrin.gif JUST BUY mine ..........

2007 LSV Loaded up....... amps , sub, WET SOUNDS , heater, Monsoon, power wedge ...

Make offer.... 76 hrs...... showroom...... located around Memphis, TN.......

post-227-1189390553_thumb.jpg

post-227-1189390594_thumb.jpg

The hulls are the same.

We put a 750 in the rear side and have NO trouble surfing behind it. The boat already has a reduction prop on it from OJ so getting out of the hole is NO problem. We had 10 adults and full ballast over labor day in it and it did fine.

I have decided to leave the sound system in it. Boss tower speakers, 2 Kicker L715's, 8 mtx boat speakers, 3 kicker sx amps (2x700.4's, 1250.1 on subs) with the controler for them. It sounds great and the 15's pound hard!! http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....ic=5020&hl=

Hope this answered all the questions you had. I'm sure goochy will let his go for 47,900.00 and that will be a GREAT deal!!!!!! Surprised.gif

Edited by lake texoma

Hope this answered all the questions you had. I'm sure goochy will let his go for 47,900.00 and that will be a GREAT deal!!!!!! Surprised.gif

Tease.gif thats a GREAT down payment !!!! Yahoo.gifTease.gifTongue.gif

Its $ 67,900 or MAKE OFFER !!!! Yahoo.gif