Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Nice to be back!

tyuhas

To the Crew

I had not renewed the subscription from May '06. My son Tim (Scuba911) works at a marina that is a Malibu dealer.

I am off on Wednesdays and he got that afternoon off so we could play on the water. However he told his boss that "my dad will be in town and he wants to test drive the 2007 VTX" I had no intention of a new boat but I must tell you I was impressed with that boat. The boss told me to order one since he needs to get a 2008 inventory going-- if I want it I can have it otherwise he will surely sell it

So I am back to read all I can about the VTX.

Nice to see all the familar names'

Later,

Tom

To the Crew

I had not renewed the subscription from May '06. My son Tim (Scuba911) works at a marina that is a Malibu dealer.

I am off on Wednesdays and he got that afternoon off so we could play on the water. However he told his boss that "my dad will be in town and he wants to test drive the 2007 VTX" I had no intention of a new boat but I must tell you I was impressed with that boat. The boss told me to order one since he needs to get a 2008 inventory going-- if I want it I can have it otherwise he will surely sell it

So I am back to read all I can about the VTX.

Nice to see all the familar names'

Later,

Tom

I love mine - it is great for how I use it. Skiing, with occasional boarding and surfing. I'm more than happy with it.

mrothwell-

When I do Build a boat on the web site I do not see that the Diamond cut hull is an option. However, I read on the VTX description that the Diamond hull was an option. How did you make sure you ordered the boat properly??

Thanks, Tom

mrothwell-

When I do Build a boat on the web site I do not see that the Diamond cut hull is an option. However, I read on the VTX description that the Diamond hull was an option. How did you make sure you ordered the boat properly??

Thanks, Tom

When you build the boat online, it doesn't submit it to Malibu factory, but "should" get forwarded to your dealer. Ispec is designed to just let you dream/decide what colors you want. When you are at the dealer, you specify a Cut Diamond hull. Then you double check the print-out that the dealer gives back to you 5 times, to make sure that you are going to get what you wanted. Well, at least that is what I did.

It is a great boat. I used it in the slalom course while at lake Powell this summer, then ballast'd up and surfed it.

I meet with the dealer this Saturday to discuss the sale of my 2005 LSV 21.5 and the cost of a 2008 VTX (Diamond Hull) .

When it is ordered I will make sure it says Diamond Hull.

Thanks for the reply,

Tom