Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Domed Number?

jesutton3

I'm planning on getting some domed numbers made and looking for some opinions. Anyone used domednumber.com before? How are they on quality and service? Are their any others you would recommend over these? Also does anyone know what font the "WAKESETTER" graphic is on the side of the silver edition VLX?

I'm planning on getting some domed numbers made and looking for some opinions. Anyone used domednumber.com before? How are they on quality and service? Are their any others you would recommend over these? Also does anyone know what font the "WAKESETTER" graphic is on the side of the silver edition VLX?

I recently purchased domed numbers from them for my 07 RLXI. I got the chrome on chrome numbers to match the other metallic items on the boat ( I have a chrome tower also). They look great. They told me if I did not like the chrome, they would replace them at no charge with colored numbers. I recommend that you call them to discuss the font and colr options. The one they recommended matches the Malibu font for my boat. I am very satisfied!

I recently purchased domed numbers from them for my 07 RLXI. I got the chrome on chrome numbers to match the other metallic items on the boat ( I have a chrome tower also). They look great. They told me if I did not like the chrome, they would replace them at no charge with colored numbers. I recommend that you call them to discuss the font and colr options. The one they recommended matches the Malibu font for my boat. I am very satisfied!

Got pics!!! I would love to see.

OOOOH, WANT TO SEE!!! Drool.gif

I went with domednumbers.com on my '07 23 LSV and am really happy with the way they look. Originally I had a local sign company make me up a set of stick on letters/numbers but it looked goofey since they did not tell me that the font I chose required the strip to be 3 feet long on each side. They refunded me my $ and I ordered from domednumbers.com and they were fast. It took less than a week which is about what the local shop took. I love way it turned out but they are expensive. I think it cost about $90 for the set. I used the font that they recommended for Malibu boats. One of the best things about them is how easy they are to put on the boat. I had to figure out their web site more than I wanted to but you can type in your registration and see how it looks against a variety of hull colors and fonts.

I went with domednumbers.com on my '07 23 LSV and am really happy with the way they look. Originally I had a local sign company make me up a set of stick on letters/numbers but it looked goofey since they did not tell me that the font I chose required the strip to be 3 feet long on each side. They refunded me my $ and I ordered from domednumbers.com and they were fast. It took less than a week which is about what the local shop took. I love way it turned out but they are expensive. I think it cost about $90 for the set. I used the font that they recommended for Malibu boats. One of the best things about them is how easy they are to put on the boat. I had to figure out their web site more than I wanted to but you can type in your registration and see how it looks against a variety of hull colors and fonts.

If you buy from them use the crew discount, I really liked mine. I got the Malibu chainmail lettering, it was almost identical.

I got the domed numbers & they matched the Malibu font from my SLXi almost exactly (including the separate top & bottom half of the letters). They are best to call or e-mail as you likely won't be able to create exactly what you want through their online form. They were a little slow on initial contact & then to get the letters out once I committed, but I'm very happy with the results. (I still need to put pictures into my gallery).

A small donation to keep the site running.

It says that forum is restricted to crew chief or crew supporter. What's required to gain that status?

I will send a photo tonight.

Hopefully, photos will be linked here;

155_5600.jpg

155_5599-1.jpg

156_5601.jpg

156_5602.jpg