Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 2008 Wakesetter VLX is done!

Trentster

Thanks all! I can't what to see it in the sun! My black and gray boats have always looked a little plain under the lights inside the plant. I really have a hard time telling if I did a good job or not until I see it outside!!! I must do O.K., because when I get serious about selling them they only last a day or two!

Thumbup.gif

I really like how they dressed up the throttle control. The knobs have been nice lately, but the generic arm and plate have been very unmalibuesque. Yes, it's a word Norcalibu, I just made it up! I'm glad to see they finally got around to that fit and finish detail.

WakeGirl- Yep... one word... RESALE!!! I hope the free-floating wedge gets some great reviews this year. I really think it makes a better wake on the 21's.

Wow- I'm now the most clicked on bu on Wakeside! Tongue.gif In a giants voice, "My 2008 Wakesetter VLX is the most powerful bu in the world!" All my friends and family think that the new graphics look Transformer-ish. Hmmmmm... my kids think we should call it "Optimus Wake." I heard someone else say it transforms glass into huge wakes. What do you think? Surprised.gif