Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Should we build other ark?

OLDGUY

How's the weather where the rest of you live? I haven"t had my boat out in the last three weekends because of the rain. :(

How's the weather where the rest of you live? I haven"t had my boat out in the last three weekends because of the rain. :(

Sunny and Dry, seems like you hear about a new fire everyday in Ca.

It's been mid 80's to low 90's here for the last week. We went out on the 4th and had some good water in the morning, but by early afternoon the tubers and PWCs showed up, so the water conditions went south. A good time was still had by all. Are you sure it's raining? I heard that the humidity was very high in your part of the country, maybe that's what it is (JJ). I'm sure the rain will stop soon, and you'll be on the water before you know it.

Took this pic of my neighbors house yesterday.

post-23-1183992345_thumb.jpg

Rain... ROFL.gif

Edited by LS-One

Our main lake (Travis) is up 70' in the last three months. The Lower Colorado River Authority just this weekend opened a few of the lakes in the highland lakes chain. Needless to say we have been hammered with rain.

MalibuNation

Piping in from SW Michigan, dry as a bone. Lake is very low. It's weird, in the last 10 years we don't get the rain like we used to, very noticeable.