Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 2008 Wakesetter VLX!

Trentster

I love my 2007 VLX!

I wonder if my dealer will let me upgrade my HammerHead to the CAT manifolds!

(is that what they are called)

in '07 they were not offered on the Hammerhead....only the Monsoon

that HH really puts out the exhaust

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike d Wakeboarder

• Trentster

• skicrave

• Helinut

I love my 2007 VLX!

I wonder if my dealer will let me upgrade my HammerHead to the CAT manifolds!

(is that what they are called)

in '07 they were not offered on the Hammerhead....only the Monsoon

that HH really puts out the exhaust

I think they're called the ETX CATS...I've seen the ads. :)

Moving the stereo is a huge mistake. The captain is always in control of the tunes, last thing I want is someone else screwing with the radio. besides Surf boards get laid there. I promise you my stereo in 09 will not be located there No.gif

Bleh! Yuk.gif I don't really care for the new changes. I think they took a boat with some of the cleanest, most classic lines on the water, both inside and out, and went all "Mastercrafty" on it. Even the new dash design is horrid! I'm interested to see the new LCD system in action. Personally, I'd rather have the simplicity of flipping a switch. I have no need for more expensive stuff that can break just to get some DC to a blower. The ability to have all the preset setups is probably the only thing that is new that I wish my boat had... but that is just a minor convenience thing.

On the bright side, at least I don't have any "Jeez, I should have waited another month" buyer's remorse!