Jump to content

 

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

  • Drysuit - OS Systems Breeze


    WakeGirl

    • Posted in Watersports Gear

    I've got an OS Systems Breeze drysuit that hasn't been used in a while, so it's probably time to pass it on. I believe that it's a men's size large, but cannot be sure as it doesn't have any sizing information on it that I can find. (Holding it up and "eyeballing it", it looks like a large to me.) The seals were redone a couple of years ago and it worked well the last time that it was used. It's in excellent condition, with no rips or tears or any kind of discoloration.

    UPDATE: Measurements are as follows

    • Arms: about 22" from the armpit to the edge of the cuff
    • Inseam: about 33-34" to the edge of the cuff
    • Waist: about 34"

    Price includes shipping to the lower 48.


    PRICE: $ 100


      Report Classified


    User Feedback


    DevonEhrhardt

    Posted

    I'm about 6'1 and 215. I know there isn't any sizing information, but do you think that it would fit somebody about my size? I would be highly interested if it would.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    WakeGirl

    Posted

    On 4/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, Rpc0391 said:

    Where are you located at?

    @Rpc0391 the Portland, Oregon area

    On 4/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, DevonEhrhardt said:

    I'm about 6'1 and 215. I know there isn't any sizing information, but do you think that it would fit somebody about my size? I would be highly interested if it would.

    @DevonEhrhardt I'm guessing that it will be just a bit too small for you. I measured the legs, arms & waist the other day & will update the posting with that info, & you can measure yourself to see if it will work.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 4/19/2019 at 11:42 AM, WakeGirl said:

     

    @DevonEhrhardt I'm guessing that it will be just a bit too small for you. I measured the legs, arms & waist the other day & will update the posting with that info, & you can measure yourself to see if it will work.

    If you do get that posted I'll check! Hopefully somehow it will fit!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 minutes ago, DevonEhrhardt said:

    If you do get that posted I'll check! Hopefully somehow it will fit!

    Yup I edited the original listing & it's there now.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    16 hours ago, WakeGirl said:

    Yup I edited the original listing & it's there now.

    Looks like it will be a fit! If its still available I would like to buy it off you!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 minutes ago, DevonEhrhardt said:

    Looks like it will be a fit! If its still available I would like to buy it off you!

    Okay cool. I’ve got one other person that I’ve been communicating with & I’d like to give him first right of refusal. If he decides no, it’s yours. I’ll PM you later with an update.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    DevonEhrhardt

    Posted

    3 hours ago, WakeGirl said:

    Okay cool. I’ve got one other person that I’ve been communicating with & I’d like to give him first right of refusal. If he decides no, it’s yours. I’ll PM you later with an update.

    Alrighty! Keep my posted

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    WakeGirl

    Posted

    1 hour ago, DevonEhrhardt said:

    Alrighty! Keep my posted

    PM sent. :)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Non-Supporting Member Access

    To post an ad here, please purchase access.
  • Ad Posting Rules

    • Ads are free for subscribers, $5 for non-subscribers
    • One item per ad
    • Use comments to ask about an item, others may have the same question
    • Negative comments will be removed, please report those that you see
    • All ads expire after 90 days
    • Come back & mark your ad sold when you sell it
    • Want-to-buy or freebie posts should go in the appropriate forum
    • Protect yourself, be careful about revealing any sensitive information
    • The standard Terms of Use apply
×
×
  • Create New...