Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It's for sale!

isellacuras

Just because you spend $80,000 does not mean that it is worth $80,000 on the stereo. I would sell off all but 2 pairs of rev 10's and one sub... and I agree with mikey yuck.

Brobots being brobots.

• Like 1

No mention of engine.......maybe it doesn't have one.......It gets towed to and from the party cove. Interesting vinyl choice. Is that metallic?

Edited by mikeyg

I would calculate how much I could make selling off all the nonsense, get a new gel coat then add that to what the boat is actually worth then offer that.

What does a 2006 247 go for? 40k?

How much can you make selling 30 rev 10s and 14 amps?

• Like 2

15 pairs of REV 10's for a quick flip - $600 per

11 Kicker 12's - $150 per

14 amps - $300 per

approx - $15,000 for the sale of the stereo stuff.

Gelcoat work to fix the horrid support beams and removal of said support beams. - $1,000

Removal or wrap - $500

More gel work depending on how bad they hacked the thing up installing all of those amps, batteries, subs etc - $1,000

I think 40k is a good ballpark doc... that vinyl is awful too...

They took a good boat and made it awful.

• Like 2

15 pairs of REV 10's for a quick flip - $600 per

11 Kicker 12's - $150 per

14 amps - $300 per

approx - $15,000 for the sale of the stereo stuff.

Gelcoat work to fix the horrid support beams and removal of said support beams. - $1,000

Removal or wrap - $500

More gel work depending on how bad they hacked the thing up installing all of those amps, batteries, subs etc - $1,000

I think 40k is a good ballpark doc... that vinyl is awful too...

They took a good boat and made it awful.

He needs to sell this stupid thing for 40K and let someone turn it back into a real respectful boat.

I would be nervous though about what kind of salacious objects I would find in the bilge during cleaning....