Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer stolen! Replacement?? 2006 Extreme Trailer for my 2006 Malibu Wakesetter VLX

addovox

My 2006 Extreme Malibu Trailer was recently stolen from a street/gravel parking area!  :blowup:

It was for my 2006 Malibu Wakesetter VLX (moored in the water all summer). 

I have filed a claim with the police (they didn't tow it) and also my insurance company.

Does anyone know:
A) Where I could find this exact make/model of trailer?  
B) Any other makes/models that would work for this boat & hull shape & length, etc?

Although I really would want an exact replacement, as it just looks great with the boat and I'm guaranteed it will fit perfectly!  (Plus, it's a really nice trailer!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sGmjqL4UGBaL2Y1a6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BYPaWMP4LTzrbhEE8

Nick55

Boatmate and Loadmaster were the two I was working with last summer when I was trying to buy a trailer for a boat I was looking at.  

Good luck, I struggled to find a used trailer last year. 

Nick55

John is right, they were purchased by Lippert.  It’s actually worth a call, they still build for Centurion. I will say though, I reached out last fall looking for something for my 2008 trailer and I never got a response. 

SBT trailers were under a ton of Malibu’s in the 90’s and into the 2000’s.

when Malibu was in the Central Valley here they might have been the standard trailer for boats manufactured on the west coast. I had 2 SBT trailers and they performed well for me.

17 minutes ago, Stevo said:

SBT trailers were under a ton of Malibu’s in the 90’s and into the 2000’s.

when Malibu was in the Central Valley here they might have been the standard trailer for boats manufactured on the west coast. I had 2 SBT trailers and they performed well for me.

I did not know that. DHM out of Sac is who I remember. The guy i met, I did not feel was old enough to be building trailers in the 90’s. Maybe he bought it out.