Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Starboard side no audio

silentsniper221

silentsniper221

I have a 2016 23 lsv malibu and my entire starboard side speakers are not playing audio. I hear feedback but no sound. Does anyone know where a wire would be that has come loose for the starboard side input? I have already tried changing the balance and fade but when I change it to balance right, there is still no sound.

silentsniper221
21 hours ago, MLA said:

Is this just the cabin speakers or the STBD side towers as well

It is all speakers including tower, and cabin.

Tower amp and cabin amp are supplied by different RCA, so its related to the black box. I guess I should have also asked if it was on audio modes or just BT? If its just BT, then it could be the BT unit or one of the RCA outputs has worked loose. 

silentsniper221
21 minutes ago, MLA said:

Tower amp and cabin amp are supplied by different RCA, so it’s related to the black box. I guess I should have also asked if it was on audio modes or just BT? If it’s just BT, then it could be the BT unit or one of the RCA outputs has worked loose. 

No audio on all of the audio modes