Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

22 vlx or 23 lsv?

ty151

I agree it’s worth a look.  The 22 vlx near me is only about 15-20 minutes away so I plan to go see it and see how it feels

I think I mentioned it above, I thought I was interested in a 24 mxz local to me until I went and looked at it.  It was just too big for what we’re looking for but I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t go check it out 

• Like 1
Joshuntnd
2 hours ago, ty151 said:

Do you guys know where that foot is made up in the boat? Is it the bow or main seating area? And do the 23 lsv’s have more/bigger storage over the 22 vlx? 

It will be in the main cabin area. 

One other thing to consider that may or may not be an area of concern in your area, if there are bodies of water that have a boat length limit. There places in Ohio and I believe in Indiana that have a 22ft limit. This is one thing that we overlooked and took away a river that about 15 minutes away.