Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

After market towers

TruNorth

Just purchased a 2011 VLX and got a pretty good deal because it doesn’t have a tower. I like the Samson Blade but the wait time has me looking elsewhere. I’m leaning towards a forward sloped tower to maintain the Malibu look and a good integrated Bimini is important. Photos and opinions please. Thanks a bunch. 

Personal preference but I think the Toswell A Katie is one of the best looking aftermarket towers out there. I have no experience with it but Wakemakers put it on one of their boats. They might be a good resource for feedback. 

https://store.roswellmarine.com/products/aviator-pro-wake-tower?variant=44193057079612

Edited by St. Ellis
Add website
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the Roswell Cam RT. I believe that is forward facing and close to the reverse arch like factory from what I have seen. I am in the search as well. My 06 LSV didn’t come with one. Just don’t want to spend money on one that doesn’t look right.