Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How to download the backup camera pictures and videos to a usb stick

ScarletKnight

ScarletKnight

I recently got my 2022 23MXZ and figured out a really cool feature that you can take pictures and videos from the camera.  They are stored in the Android Gallery app.  It was not easy to find and figure out how to get the clips but I did.  Now I want to download these to a usb stick but am a little worried to mess around given the sensitivity of the operating system.  Has anyone been able to download these pics and videos?  If so any tips would be awesome.

BTW to take a pic, just press the camera icon on the backup camera screen.  To take a video it's a little less intuitive, you hit the video icon and it is marked with an "X", it will record until you hit it again and the "X" goes away.

ahopkins22LSV

Can you connect to wifi and upload those pictures to google drive or something? Heck, you can probably sign into gmail or whatever other web based email to email to yourself. I used the web browser on my screen to download the I boating navigation app.