Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T250 Steering Wheel

1 hour ago, dizzygti said:

Maas's picture of the splined shaft up there says "Hydraulic" on the plastic housing, so I would assume so?  I do not have hydraulic steering.     How do you get to the shaft?  Does the Axis emblem/cover just snap in?  

I have hydraulic steering.   The axis cover just snaps off, and in my case literally as it is broken and occasionally just falls off.  I will send a picture when I do my install.  

@Maas, I read your post. Also looked at what I asked. Was just trying to find out which specific adapter worked for you? I bought the same wheel and have the same hydraulic steering. Thanks. 

Posted Tuesday at 10:38 AM

Maas, thanks for this! Love everything on my t250 but that stupid wheel. I just bought the same wheel in blue. Trying to buy the adapter on the link you sent. Can’t figure out which one on getnrg? Please assist. Thank you sooooo much for this. Don

On 7/15/2023 at 9:19 PM, Maas said:

@DWil  figure it out, there is only one option on that direct link i gave you, how much hand holding do you need?

Except there are three adapters on the link you provided?   

13 minutes ago, dizzygti said:

Except there are three adapters on the link you provided?   

And only two that provide the ability to link different bolt patterns, either one would work, apparently i'm a douche, cool

love the idea of him trading in his boat because some guy on the internet wouldn't walk him through the simplest of things

Edited by Maas
2 hours ago, Maas said:

And only two that provide the ability to link different bolt patterns, either one would work, apparently i'm a douche, cool

love the idea of him trading in his boat because some guy on the internet wouldn't walk him through the simplest of things

I just commented on your link, and there are actually three adapters.  I didn't agree with his reaction, but with all the effort replying here, you could have just told him AND the rest of us which one....

Forums like this are supposed to be an archive of info for the future, unlike what they've become on Facebook.  The lack of detail on some posts on these forums (not talking about you) and even manufacturer weak documentation all feeds into the lack of available knowledge and resources on these boats for future owners.   

• Like 1
16 hours ago, dizzygti said:

I just commented on your link, and there are actually three adapters.  I didn't agree with his reaction, but with all the effort replying here, you could have just told him AND the rest of us which one....

Forums like this are supposed to be an archive of info for the future, unlike what they've become on Facebook.  The lack of detail on some posts on these forums (not talking about you) and even manufacturer weak documentation all feeds into the lack of available knowledge and resources on these boats for future owners.   

Yup and I've spent a lot of time on here helping people and asking for help, he just seemed odd from his first post, seems like i was correct in my assessment