Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2023 26 LSV

MalibuMatty

Absolutely love the fact that you can have the step for in / out of the boat on the rear seat.  Number one wear spot on interior.  

I will have to see about the cooler storage spot.  Want to get in and feel around to see how much that makes sense.

I also agree in the lines, man, seems like too much.  I have built 15-20 25 LSV and it just seems tougher to make one to my liking.  Might be a me thing, though.  

Anyone have any pics of the 26 in the wild?  Like real photos?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

Absolutely love the fact that you can have the step for in / out of the boat on the rear seat.  Number one wear spot on interior.  

I will have to see about the cooler storage spot.  Want to get in and feel around to see how much that makes sense.

I also agree in the lines, man, seems like too much.  I have built 15-20 25 LSV and it just seems tougher to make one to my liking.  Might be a me thing, though.  

Anyone have any pics of the 26 in the wild?  Like real photos?

I agree.  Designing the 25 is tough.  I haven’t played with the 26 yet.  I have no need for one either.  The 25 is massive as it is and works well for our family.  

I like the cooler locker on the port side.  It makes great sense there due to weight balancing.  I’d rather something like that where the forward facing flip up seat is on the current 25. 

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I agree.  Designing the 25 is tough.  I haven’t played with the 26 yet.  I have no need for one either.  The 25 is massive as it is and works well for our family.  

I like the cooler locker on the port side.  It makes great sense there due to weight balancing.  I’d rather something like that where the forward facing flip up seat is on the current 25. 

Agreed,

designing the 26 is similar, I like some of the shape options in the classic gel scheme and the aggressive, but wish I could merge them together. As it stands with the patterns they are putting out it’s becoming difficult to make a 3 color boat work

Was just watching the video.  They are advertising 5 phone holders that have wireless charging lol.  I’m just wanting one on the dash for my 22 25LSV.

It also looks like it got the hybrid bow.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, AWADD09 said:

Was just watching the video.  They are advertising 5 phone holders that have wireless charging lol.  I’m just wanting one on the dash for my 22 25LSV.

It also looks like it got the hybrid bow.  

I'd prefer I have wireless chargers in mine before the 2023 models ship with them.  

On 7/16/2022 at 2:02 PM, Stevo said:

Agreed,

designing the 26 is similar, I like some of the shape options in the classic gel scheme and the aggressive, but wish I could merge them together. As it stands with the patterns they are putting out it’s becoming difficult to make a 3 color boat work

I just went to the site and played with the builder and I agree with you.  I don't see myself getting a 26 so I'm not going to play with it much.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:15 AM, Five Cent Worth said:

I am with you!  I feel like the lines, gel schemes, exterior and interior color options on MC's and Nautiques blow Malibu out of the water.  Especially on the demo boats.  

• Like 2
BeachCowboy
On 7/15/2022 at 1:19 PM, NewMalibu said:

somebody once posted that they wanted the sliding seat to lay flat. looks like Malibu listened with the new Max-Pivot seat!

That was me! I said it in the dream features thread, pretty sure a few others have said it too at times too. Glad they listened, I wonder if I can retrofit it to my M220... I'll be at the dealer on Wednesday for service so will check, though I really doubt they can 😄

12 hours ago, Stevo said:

@Five Cent Worth I saw one on IG This morning but can’t seem to locate it

it was 85% black with 15% Nassau accents, it looked 👌🏻

https://www.instagram.com/shuvmedia/

Saw it, too.  Looks really good.  I asked for some additional pics.  Looks registered in TN.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Hemmy said:

Looks good other than that Bimini looks a little small for that big of a boat.  

You can prolly get an 8 ftr from Sewlong. I have one on my 257. They are awesome.back in 17 they were 3000...but worth it. 3g is now chump change right?

Thanks for the pricing informing, Blind Squirrel.  The comments section for that $343,000 boat must be hilarious.  

• Like 3
13 hours ago, 94MalibuEchelon said:

Thanks for the pricing informing, Blind Squirrel.  The comments section for that $343,000 boat must be hilarious.  

Has to be as entertaining as the comments on the OnlyInboards IG feed....  Those commenting are obviously not very informed.....