Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MalibuParts.com Boat Covers...any good?

Malibro22

Trying to get a decent boat cover these days is proving to be like most sourcing issues going on lately. Evolution Covers is over a year out, and most places who make covers are saying 5-6. months. 

Has anyone purchase a cover from MalibuParts.com? The videos on them show to be a quality, strapless tarp. 

Image is a screenshot from their website.

I JUST ordered one today and i hit up the "chat" feature. Talked to a guy named Spencer Richards and he was happy to apply it to my order. Saved $250! 

I ordered a 2011 23 LSV cover for 844$ after discount. 

4 hours ago, Malibro22 said:

I JUST ordered one today and i hit up the "chat" feature. Talked to a guy named Spencer Richards and he was happy to apply it to my order. Saved $250! 

I ordered a 2011 23 LSV cover for 844$ after discount. 

Too funny, Spencer just emailed me with the code to save 20%.  :-) If anyone needs a cover, these are factory nice.  Use 20OFFCOVERS to save 20%.  About $850 depending on boat model.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a new Sunbrella cover from Boat Covers Direct (I forget the actual manufacturer, Carver maybe?)  right before I sold my 23LSV and it fit  amazingly well.  I had it on the boat once and sold the boat and still have a new Sunbrella cover.  It looks similar to the one above without the vents.  But I opted for the hanger with a built in vent.

I will be putting it up for sale soon if anyone is interested.