Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lets see those 2022 Malibu & Axis Boats!

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, DHixson said:

I am so fired up!   Ordered a 2022 24 MXZ earlier this year (I had a previous 24 MXZ).   It came into the dealership in late October and it took a few weeks to do the LED lighting, Bimini surf pockets, and the stereo upgrades.   Today I took it out for a trial test and everything was perfect!   It’s a BEAST!    Power tower, mister, surf pipe, stern turn, steering wheel controls, wireless chargers, extended Bimini, killer stereo, LED disco lights everywhere (lol), front and rear spot lights on the tower…… every option but the heater, power swim step, and a toilet!   More pictures once we get back out on the water!   I am so impressed with Malibu (I have owned several) and so impressed with Scott and the Waterski America teams in Ft Worth and Dallas.   When you buy or service with them, they make you feel like royalty; I am so grateful for them!!!  I cannot adequately express my thanks in words!    Scream Marine in Dallas, TX is fantastic at all things lights and stereos (they have done great work for me before) - their upgrades are off the chart on this boat; exceeded my every expectation - thank you Tim!!!   Looking forward to making lots of family memories with this boat!!!

EE640F41-25C3-4671-BEE9-98FA7A27AE7F.jpeg

9C90F171-19F7-4670-A6DE-F8998C26B8DA.jpeg

62B1967A-B407-486E-96F7-8148A9DD7F69.jpeg

058F8ED1-0733-407F-A951-BB01852085CA.jpeg

BC0968AE-5269-414F-BB42-B15FF5E21AE8.jpeg

Wow, SWEET!

Our 2022 is going to be the same scheme!

What does your stereo consist of?

On 12/6/2021 at 7:21 AM, Brandonloos21 said:

Wow, SWEET!

Our 2022 is going to be the same scheme!

What does your stereo consist of?

I dropped you a message with the information.   Have a fantastic day!  Can't wait to see pics of your new beast!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 9:16 AM, RCorsa said:

New m240 water tested and ready for pick up which I’m pushing until spring but can’t wait for next season.  

33794BCC-F2DF-437F-9896-92ABEC9AAB5B.jpeg

6C4511D8-DFDE-4B48-892E-40084D90E1D4.jpeg

Love interior colors too

13 hours ago, FX41 said:

Great Looking LSV!   Saw ya'lls Instagram post from Tommy's....Where about in Colorado are you, where do you plan to take it regularly? 

We normally head down to Pueblo, but Chatfield is much closer so we bounce between the two depending on how much time we have. We’ve only been in Colorado for a couple years so we are still exploring our lake options. 

9 hours ago, MalibuMonson said:

We normally head down to Pueblo, but Chatfield is much closer so we bounce between the two depending on how much time we have. We’ve only been in Colorado for a couple years so we are still exploring our lake options. 

Sounds good!  Feel free to hit me up when ya'll head to Pueblo....most* of the summer our boat is stored down there....se we spend 90% of the time there. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is ANYONE getting new boats delivered?  Ours was supposed to build late January, early February and the dealer says they aren't receiving much in the way of communications from the factory.  Factory tours are back open and we'd like to book but we don't have a definitive date on our build which is getting frustrating. I notice that the last new boat posted on TMC was mid December which has me wondering if anyone is getting boats?

1 hour ago, wedge88 said:

Is ANYONE getting new boats delivered?  Ours was supposed to build late January, early February and the dealer says they aren't receiving much in the way of communications from the factory.  Factory tours are back open and we'd like to book but we don't have a definitive date on our build which is getting frustrating. I notice that the last new boat posted on TMC was mid December which has me wondering if anyone is getting boats?

Mine is scheduled to spray in a couple days. 

ahopkins22LSV
3 hours ago, wedge88 said:

This is pure speculation, but they might be trying to get stock boats to dealers so they have something to display during the upcoming boat show season.

3 hours ago, wedge88 said:

I was confirmed earlier this month my start date is 1/20 on a 23 LSV.  I guess we'll see if that sticks or gets pushed back.  Luckily, we have some cushion before the season in the Midwest.....

19 hours ago, wedge88 said:

Just received 5 new Malibu's and an axis within the last week

5 hours ago, 06malibu said:

Just received 5 new Malibu's and an axis within the last week

Were these stock or customer builds?  I just got notification, from a factory source, that due to global shortage my order is still 2 months out so I'm delayed at least a month.  Starting to get a little worried.  I'd be fine if the boat was delayed until April but unfortunately I only have 180 days to deduct the sale of our previous boat from the new one's sale tax.  I accepted the 3% surcharge but I'm not willing to pay another $10K in tax if I lose that deduction.  

20 hours ago, thewakesetter said:

Hey guys I'm new to the crew but this is my 3rd malibu. 2022 25LSV with LT4. Ordered it way back in July. Stoked to hit the water!

y4mYW-g45CaY_pj6ipCPHvnQUlKJYT9Sx8n96i5Z

y4mMkeWUv922RYEIa7JGsp-2jCqngqrPoZAXi8lt

y4ma_5IPG1Nl75gDhT8um8YS0gcRhwYquvvfWEU-

y4mTkrsBYZVqyu39AoPYi1V4NZLtBGPOneDoudXr

y4mXUqEuSuNLlqgFOl5zgUFmRZzY7gvXHqpovs2b

y4mXQKcSu8_iP4qoIeTymwQjtnW_N4ojrIwbub8U

y4mbIKnbRshZmNGX0fr2szcmZkUEhvddAnobD9s2

Any chance you can measure the tower height (highest point )with the tower folded while on the trailer.  Mine is being built and i need to start building my storage spot for it.

thewakesetter
12 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Any chance you can measure the tower height (highest point )with the tower folded while on the trailer.  Mine is being built and i need to start building my storage spot for it.

No problem next time I'm around the boat I'll send the measurements!

• Like 2
On 1/12/2022 at 2:01 PM, wedge88 said:

Were these stock or customer builds?  I just got notification, from a factory source, that due to global shortage my order is still 2 months out so I'm delayed at least a month.  Starting to get a little worried.  I'd be fine if the boat was delayed until April but unfortunately I only have 180 days to deduct the sale of our previous boat from the new one's sale tax.  I accepted the 3% surcharge but I'm not willing to pay another $10K in tax if I lose that deduction.  

For what it's worth, I just received another confirmation that my custom build 23LSV (ordered October) is starting on the 20th for estimated mid-Feb arrival.  They did say that the wireless phone charger parts are not available so they have to pre-wire and I will have the option of adding it post-production through the dealership if/when those accessories come back in stock.  A small hurdle in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 2