Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

27lsv confirmed 2023

The Hulk

So any tower innovation on the 26-6 LSV? Or we still stuck with the 10yr old G3  with actuators?

Anything new or nifty? Maybe instead of power wedge 2 we can have 2*power wedge 2 one on each side with differential for wake shaping? Seems easy and would do wonders for tilting/loading surf side.

Hopefully they don't bedazzle/M it out....

36 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

So any tower innovation on the 26-6 LSV? Or we still stuck with the 10yr old G3  with actuators?

Anything new or nifty? Maybe instead of power wedge 2 we can have 2*power wedge 2 one on each side with differential for wake shaping? Seems easy and would do wonders for tilting/loading surf side.

The Gx is a pretty sweet tower.

18 hours ago, The Hulk said:

Already trying to weasel out, Hulkman?

Bro, they heard you loud and clear and built you (almost) exactly what you asked for.

B7CE4BC6-7F75-47B5-979D-ED9EC7364846.gif

On 7/23/2022 at 6:24 PM, IXFE said:

Already trying to weasel out, Hulkman?

Bro, they heard you loud and clear and built you (almost) exactly what you asked for.

B7CE4BC6-7F75-47B5-979D-ED9EC7364846.gif

Almost is only good enough for horse shoes and hand grenades! Haha

I'm pumped to see the beast revealed! 

I'm loved the look of the G4.

Also just saw Nautique fold tower down and deploy Bimini horizontal so it was low for going under our bridge  (non power version) pretty sweet folding backwards and having Bimini out and driveable.. 

Bu is making strides but the tower (once iconic) sorry but hasn't changed in a decade other than adding power.. they need to add some additional gizmos/folding options.. 

Here depends on water height but lowering tower with Bimini out essentially kicks the back upward so you don't gain nearly as much as one might think.. still enough most of the time for us but i think they should find a way to lower it and keep Bimini horizontal such as the Harris Crown pontoon..  there is definitely room for improvements in tower usability/practicality + strength..

can't have it all.. but I'm sure the (almost 27lsv) will be a beast... I mean (game changer) 😂