Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Maliview Software Update

Can anybody please share the software version on the 2022 23 LSV with the camera record buttons. I have a 2021 23 LSV and I don't have the camera record buttons and are keen to understand if I have a different version of the software.

• 1 month later...

HI all,

I'm also looking for the Software Update - My 2015 Wakesetter 23LSV software keeps freezing during operation. Doesn't stop the boat or cause any malfunction - but have to turn off and reboot regularly.

Unfortunately the dealer isn't anywhere close by - plus it's a simple USB upload per the Malibu instructions. 

Would be super appreciative if someone emailed me the latest file at [email protected]

Much appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 7:47 PM, Tanglin said:

give me an email address and will send you the most recent zip file

Can I get a software update for a 2019 23 LSV? Thanks.  Gabe fyi I’m using a iCloud email. [email protected]

On 7/20/2022 at 7:56 AM, Taylor2199 said:

I have a 2009 21' Malibu Wakesetter VLX.  It has  about 280 hours on it.   

I am on vacation and started having a problem with the Maliview readouts.   The boat runs fine, but after recycling the power, I lose the tach, speed, and all the gauges for Oil, volt, temp, etc and the maliview freezes.   I shut down, turn off the battery and start again and it seems to work for a few minutes, then goes out.   Thus far the boat runs fine, I just can't use by cruise or wedge control, etc.

I have seen a number of posts that it is happening with many Malibu boats at close to 300 hours?  I see some that say it is the CAM plug and / or software and / or the ECM.

Any ideas of where to start?

Hey I have the same boat as you. 
Did you figured out the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 8:47 PM, Tanglin said:

give me an email address and will send you the most recent zip file

Hello Tanglin,

Do you know where I can find the software update (if available) for a 2013 Malibu?

Thank you.