Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Production Issues

zhuskers1

26 minutes ago, IXFE said:

What ever happened to him?

He was last seen driving a small day-trip tour boat in the Pacific.  The tour is marketed towards doctors and lawyers who want to "stick it to the man" by having a big ceremony and then simultaneously dumping their cyber token wallets overboard.  Little do they know, but he has a net under the boat and lives very well on the proceeds of his little venture.

1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

ahem, they also stole (errr implemented) my speaker location for the captain concept.  

Sorry for my lapse in memory.  I fixed the offensive post. ✌🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Stop taunting other members and get this back on topic. They have just as much right to express their frustrations as any other member.

Last and only warning, I’m not closing this thread but I will hand out a few moderated posting times if you think you still want to play this game. I don’t care who it is either, just try me.

51 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Stop taunting other members and get this back on topic. They have just as much right to express their frustrations as any other member.

Last and only warning, I’m not closing this thread but I will hand out a few moderated posting times if you think you still want to play this game. I don’t care who it is either, just try me.

Anyone else having flashbacks of the breakfast club?

Dibs on Emilio Estevez

• Like 3

As of yesterday, my dealer was informed by the rep that they are still putting out 22 boats a day and no back log waiting for trucks. So that was good news for those of us waiting that have a spray date . The dealer is not sure how some of those boats that fall after the theoretical year change over are being handled. The firm date wasn’t stated but he said his dealership and Malibu are working to not increase prices for those orders . Only reason I asked about this is my 6/17 start could still shift and I’d be in a 2022 boat. To those in the water today , have a blast! 

Edited by Livinlogs
21 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

As of yesterday, my dealer was informed by the rep that they are still putting out 22 boats a day and no back log waiting for trucks. So that was good news for those of us waiting that have a spray date . The dealer is not sure how some of those boats that fall after the theoretical year change over are being handled. The firm date wasn’t stated but he said his dealership and Malibu are working to not increase prices for those orders . Only reason I asked about this is my 6/17 start could still shift and I’d be in a 2022 boat. To those in the water today , have a blast! 

Got similar info from my dealer yesterday as well. He said our boat has been started but probably wouldn’t be here for memorial weekend...most likely the following week/shipment. He did mention Malibu has been reaching out to dealers about shipping boats that might need something small still (he gave an example of flip up seat brackets) and have the dealer install them as the come in (10 hour service). This would be fine with me, but others might not prefer it. At any rate, it sounds like we’re one step closer to getting ours. Hope everyone else is as well!

• Like 3

Hoping the members that are still waiting on your boats are getting good news. I finally have hull ID and trailer vin, so I’m guessing it starts in a couple weeks. It seems like the plant is staying on track now. Unless beef prices cause a slow down :( 

On 6/2/2021 at 3:35 PM, Livinlogs said:

Hoping the members that are still waiting on your boats are getting good news. I finally have hull ID and trailer vin, so I’m guessing it starts in a couple weeks. It seems like the plant is staying on track now. Unless beef prices cause a slow down :( 

Our spray date was today - waiting on confirmation that it actually happened. 

Update:
It was confirmed!!  Boat sprayed on June 2nd. 

Edited by zhuskers1
  • Like 2

My date was supposed to be today, but heard last week it has been pushed to 6/21. As long as everything goes smoothly here on out, I’ve been told I should have it by July 4th weekend. 

We received Hull ID and serial numbers on 4/21 and our spray date was 5/17 (originally 5/6) for a 21 A24. Got notification yesterday that the boat had shipped on 6/1 and should land at the dealer next Monday. The 8 month wait is nearly over for us! 

Our boat supposedly started production May 17. I have yet to receive a Hull ID or trailer VIN. We have a trip planned for 6/17 so if shipping is the problem I have offered to go to the factory to pick it up. We will see what happens. 

10 minutes ago, ikmiller said:

Our boat supposedly started production May 17. I have yet to receive a Hull ID or trailer VIN. We have a trip planned for 6/17 so if shipping is the problem I have offered to go to the factory to pick it up. We will see what happens. 

If your boat started production on May 17, it should be complete and awaiting shipping at this point.