Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where did the “all recent activity” link go

Bozboat

5 hours ago, Bozboat said:

On the mobile app, I used to keep an eye on the all recent activity page. I don’t see that link any more, did it go away?

You could try this link, I bookmarked it, but like @ahopkinsVTX said, it's has been/will be changed. I'm not sure the link will work after the upgrade:

https://www.themalibucrew.com/index.php?/discover/

On 2/3/2021 at 2:17 PM, Bozboat said:

On the mobile app, I used to keep an eye on the all recent activity page. I don’t see that link any more, did it go away?

Yeah, sorry about that Boz. I've been shuffling things around to prep for that upgrade. I've placed that activity menu in the Site Links menu for now, we'll clean things up after the upgrade is done.

Oh & one pro tip. I you look next to the title of any of these streams (whether it's Unread Content or All Activity, or a custom stream that you create), there is a little arrow icon. Clicking that arrow will set that stream as your default stream & will make it accessible where ever those Unread Content links show up by default. I changed mine to All Activity & now all of those Unread Content links say & link to All Activity. Check it out for yourself.