Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Let's see those 2021 Malibu & Axis Boats!

Ronnie

28 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Beautiful boat!!  Nassau is suck a killer color!!  We love ours.  We had some apprehension during the order process but love the way it come out.  We were very close to a similar scheme as yours. 

Thanks!! We are really enjoying this one. We always agonize over build process. The boat builder is good, but never does justice to how boat will look in person. BTW, after finishing the break in hours and loading this baby up, I can say the wave is truly bigger and more powerful than our 2020. 

• Like 2
Just now, TaylorM said:

Thanks!! We are really enjoying this one. We always agonize over build process. The boat builder is good, but never does justice to how boat will look in person. BTW, after finishing the break in hours and loading this baby up, I can say the wave is truly bigger and more powerful than our 2020. 

I agree with you on the boat builder.  It's weak with color representation.  

I'm excited to get mine back from the dealer.  It's there for a slew of quality / warranty issues.  I can't wait to get it back.  Unfortunately, they've had it for a week and are waiting on parts for the wedge, which we hope fixes my problems.  The quality issues I have that are cosmetic will be taken care of over the winter.  I'm simply hoping the get all the mechanical and electrical components fixed so I can get back on the water ASAP.  We now have good weather here, so I'm ready.  

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I agree with you on the boat builder.  It's weak with color representation.  

I'm excited to get mine back from the dealer.  It's there for a slew of quality / warranty issues.  I can't wait to get it back.  Unfortunately, they've had it for a week and are waiting on parts for the wedge, which we hope fixes my problems.  The quality issues I have that are cosmetic will be taken care of over the winter.  I'm simply hoping the get all the mechanical and electrical components fixed so I can get back on the water ASAP.  We now have good weather here, so I'm ready.  

I hope you get your boat without too much delay, days are getting more and more beautiful. We just got back from a few days spent in AZ, definitely board shorts weather there!

19 minutes ago, TaylorM said:

I hope you get your boat without too much delay, days are getting more and more beautiful. We just got back from a few days spent in AZ, definitely board shorts weather there!

I do as well.  It's been a little upsetting to have the issues I have.  Fingers crossed that I get it back this Saturday.  

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I do as well.  It's been a little upsetting to have the issues I have.  Fingers crossed that I get it back this Saturday.  

Sorry to hear you have had a rash of quality/warranty issues. Hopefully you have a good relationship with your dealer and they get you all squared away, without too much pain. On the bright side, the season is still in it's early days.

1 hour ago, dtb said:

@SoonerLSV I’m driving on I-40 west of OKC and pretty sure I just saw your boat going east on the highway!?!?  If not yours, a very similar one! 😁

Yep that was me. Taking in for the 10 hour break in oil change. Just in time for Memorial Day! Small world!

Edited by SoonerLSV
6 hours ago, SoonerLSV said:

Yep that was me. Taking in for the 10 hour break in oil change. Just in time for Memorial Day! Small world!

Nice!  Dealer did my 10 hour service this week and I’m taking final delivery tomorrow!  Pumped! 👍🏼
Wishing everyone a happy Memorial Day weekend!

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, jammer said:

New 2021 25LSV w/ LT4 !!! So happy with the how it turned out.  Thanks Taylor's Boats!

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

Another great looking lsv. I’m waiting on my delivery from Taylor’s. Yours is a beautiful boat! 

On 5/22/2021 at 11:25 PM, MacIndy2020 said:

Had my water test on Thursday and absolutely love this boat! 

7521300D-EF34-44E8-BC21-7912F449D34C.jpeg

Gorgeous boat.  I have ordered virtually the same colours on my VTX. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dock4 said:

CA93836B-C1EC-4EC6-8842-4B0E89EFB533.jpeg

Love to hear your impressions of this dock drive.  Our salesman was not to sold on it, but I can think of a lot of reasons to get it!

13 hours ago, AzSyndicate said:

Love to hear your impressions of this dock drive.  Our salesman was not to sold on it, but I can think of a lot of reasons to get it!

I’m excited to try it for sure. Where our dock is, we often have strong cross winds. Getting the boat on the hoist can be a nightmare. If the thruster helps that situation, it’s worth it to me. Getting the correct angle for picking up riders quicker will be nice too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 8:31 AM, 04 VLX WINDERMERE UK said:

Our 2021 23LSV M6 from Malibu Australia all the way to the UK. Got to say we love it, build quality is great, coming up 20hours and zero issues, just great wakes!

42489597-9B31-43FC-B245-123F6ECE7673.jpeg

AFE64100-7A96-4EE3-AAC5-EA0F73191BAB.jpeg

8F649C82-D512-4B36-8176-D1DB8A0188A9.jpeg

393B01DC-9836-4153-A811-11AC1C6DDCEF.jpeg

Working on our 2021 23 MXZ wake.  These photos make it look like you are running up on the back of the boat from 12-15 feet back.  I have decided that wave pictures are hard to compare since different camera (phones) have different effective lens focal lengths and so the perspective changes  from post to post.  That said how did you setup a 15 ft sweet spot?  I am Ok setting up the wave for the 80-140 lb part of the crew but the 220 lb dad I am having a hard time giving him a longer pocket with push.