Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

Last I was informed, Malibu isn't starting production of the 2022 Axis boats until September.  When I ordered my boat, they were thinking they were going to deliver in October, but based on that production start, I don't see that happening.  Thanks @mk2driver for sharing renderings.  I haven't been given the OK to share mine, but then again I already gave them money...

• Sad 1
20 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

Last I was informed, Malibu isn't starting production of the 2022 Axis boats until September.  When I ordered my boat, they were thinking they were going to deliver in October, but based on that production start, I don't see that happening.  Thanks @mk2driver for sharing renderings.  I haven't been given the OK to share mine, but then again I already gave them money...

That is not the case. We already have a lot of 2022 boats with build dates starting as early as July 16th running into beginning of August.

• Like 2

Recently got my 22' A22 build date and it is 8/2!

On 7/9/2021 at 12:09 PM, Tjards said:

That is not the case. We already have a lot of 2022 boats with build dates starting as early as July 16th running into beginning of August.

I love the transom walk through on the T250. Anyone order a T220 and confirm if the walk through is an option? Assuming that middle panel in the pic is removable and reveals gator step?  I hate people stepping on the vinyl engine covers to board and would love a gator step walk through. Maybe one of the features that tips me from a 2022 A22 ( looking to finalize my order in August).  Dealer gave me the same heads up today "come by and i'll show you a video of the T220 - can't email anything". GRRR

2 hours ago, TommyTuna said:

I love the transom walk through on the T250. Anyone order a T220 and confirm if the walk through is an option? Assuming that middle panel in the pic is removable and reveals gator step?  I hate people stepping on the vinyl engine covers to board and would love a gator step walk through. Maybe one of the features that tips me from a 2022 A22 ( looking to finalize my order in August).  Dealer gave me the same heads up today "come by and i'll show you a video of the T220 - can't email anything". GRRR

I have a T220 on order and the transom walkthrough is not an option. Your dealer will be able to give you all the info you need. 

13 hours ago, TMCAxis said:

I have a T220 on order and the transom walkthrough is not an option. Your dealer will be able to give you all the info you need. 

Hmm too bad on no transom walk they.  Unless other substantial improvements over A22 like ride quality, surf wave etc I will likely stick with A22 as that extra bow space is a fav with kids and wife (we are coming from Hurricane deck boat with big bow area)

22 hours ago, TommyTuna said:

Hmm too bad on no transom walk they.  Unless other substantial improvements over A22 like ride quality, surf wave etc I will likely stick with A22 as that extra bow space is a fav with kids and wife (we are coming from Hurricane deck boat with big bow area)

Its a completely redesigned boat which appears to be sitting much deeper. I have a feeling A22 will follow in 2023. 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:45 AM, TommyTuna said:

I have the T250 on order and it does have a walk thru transom with optional filler cushion and I know a couple people I’ve talked to that have told me the axis team riders are saying it’s the best surf wave they have ever ridden. 

• Like 2
On 7/21/2021 at 7:31 PM, Cy325 said:

I have the T250 on order and it does have a walk thru transom with optional filler cushion and I know a couple people I’ve talked to that have told me the axis team riders are saying it’s the best surf wave they have ever ridden. 

No doubt - looks like it will be a hit! When u ordered , what were the dash options? Hearing Garmin standard but you can also add option of redundant old school buttons and switches?

8 hours ago, TommyTuna said:

No doubt - looks like it will be a hit! When u ordered , what were the dash options? Hearing Garmin standard but you can also add option of redundant old school buttons and switches?

The package with redundancy is called like sport dash or something like that and comes with wireless charging pad . It was not expensive, I ordered it 

1 hour ago, Livinlogs said:

The package with redundancy is called like sport dash or something like that and comes with wireless charging pad . It was not expensive, I ordered it 

Sounds like a no brainer. Thx for heads up!

15 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

That’s right.  It is called sport dash and includes 3 wireless charging stations.  i like the ability to easily adjust lift, speed, etc with push buttons without having to mess with a touch screen.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:12 AM, SurfNAZ said:

That’s right.  It is called sport dash and includes 3 wireless charging stations.  i like the ability to easily adjust lift, speed, etc with push buttons without having to mess with a touch screen.

I am pretty sure the axis one is only one wireless charge pad. Malibu you get 3

its a T25, I was told by a malibu rep whom I know personally who is pretty high up in Malibu, they already have one built and testing, its wave is bigger than any other wave on the market im told, other than the m240

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Cy325 said:

Anybody have a confirmed build slot date / delivery date ordered mine in June and still nothing 

Nothing here either . Dealer had hoped by end of august, got their first slot but no date yet . 

39 minutes ago, SurfNAZ said:

Same goes for me.  No confirmed date yet.

This site was a bad influence… I ended up upgrading to the LT4.  I’m sure the M6 would have been fine, but the hot rodder in me insisted on MORE POWER!

Same here . 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, SurfNAZ said:

Same goes for me.  No confirmed date yet.

This site was a bad influence… I ended up upgrading to the LT4.  I’m sure the M6 would have been fine, but the hot rodder in me insisted on MORE POWER!

Good choice you will love that motor! It is soooo impressive.

Curious on the perspectives here regarding the benefits of dual vs triple axle trailer?  I will tow T250 with Expedition.  Thanks in advance.  

27 minutes ago, LakeWAninja said:

Curious on the perspectives here regarding the benefits of dual vs triple axle trailer?  I will tow T250 with Expedition.  Thanks in advance.  

Triples look really, really good. Other than that... that is the only real benefit imho. Pulling my brothers 25 lsv on one, all it wants to do is go straight. So if you have to turn, the front and rear tires leave black marks around corners. Leaves really good ones in tight gas stations. If you have any toll ways, they usually charge per axel too. Plus the added cost of tires. But I'm cheap ... I have an old boat on a single axle. :whistle: