Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

SteakNWake

This might be a stupid question. But the interior of my t250 gets so much dirt. Is there an option like on center console boats where you have a light water hose in the boat where you can hose off grime etc? 

19 hours ago, SteakNWake said:

This might be a stupid question. But the interior of my t250 gets so much dirt. Is there an option like on center console boats where you have a light water hose in the boat where you can hose off grime etc? 

Why does it get dirty? 

SteakNWake
17 hours ago, tvano said:

Shower works well on the warte

Do they offer the showers from the factory on malibu or axis?

17 hours ago, tvano said:

Shower works well on the warte

SteakNWake
On 5/30/2022 at 12:58 PM, Maas said:

Cover your boat!  get it wet while using it, wipe it down, clean boat

That’s a given. Not what I was asking though. 

On 5/29/2022 at 11:19 PM, SteakNWake said:

Do they offer the showers from the factory on malibu or axis?

Axis doesn’t offer factory shower . I’m adding one to my 250 but Malibu and heatercraft are on back order . Maybe it will arrive prior to fall to help out with that last month on the water . 

2 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

Axis doesn’t offer factory shower . I’m adding one to my 250 but Malibu and heatercraft are on back order . Maybe it will arrive prior to fall to help out with that last month on the water . 

Check Maradyne. I was told that factory actually used at least for the 18 models. That's what I bought and installed.

Edited by dalt1
SteakNWake

So I noticed that after only 4 times trailering there were marks forming in the gel coat along the bottom front of the boat where it slides in onto the trailer. Anyone else seeing this? It’s a heavy boat and a lot of weight there when it loads. Wondering if this is a trailer design issue? 

16 minutes ago, SteakNWake said:

So I noticed that after only 4 times trailering there were marks forming in the gel coat along the bottom front of the boat where it slides in onto the trailer. Anyone else seeing this? It’s a heavy boat and a lot of weight there when it loads. Wondering if this is a trailer design issue? 

describe your loading process?  Are you powerloading or floating the boat on?

9 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

I’ve been trying to figure out a shower for ours. No luck at the dealer. I’d love to hear what you go with! 

44 minutes ago, MadCan said:

I’ve been trying to figure out a shower for ours. No luck at the dealer. I’d love to hear what you go with! 

Right now the plan is Heater craft when parts are available. Not sure why the dealer is choosing that over Malibu parts , maybe because it’s too pricey . 

SteakNWake
On 6/1/2022 at 4:43 PM, shawndoggy said:

describe your loading process?  Are you powerloading or floating the boat on?

No power loading

SteakNWake

I will be away from my boat for a few days but was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions of the open area you can put a yeti in when you slide the seat in the back of the boat? The yeti I put in there was not quite deep enough so trying to find a brand that will fit much tighter.

22 hours ago, SteakNWake said:

I will be away from my boat for a few days but was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions of the open area you can put a yeti in when you slide the seat in the back of the boat? The yeti I put in there was not quite deep enough so trying to find a brand that will fit much tighter.

Working on installing gatorstep so though I could help a guy out.  Here are the dimensions of the opening on the t250 with the seat in the first notch forward. 19.5”x37”. 

0988B6C1-4549-46E8-A2BE-21EC007F6B72.jpeg

24D45FBC-374E-4A1D-B0A3-CDDF418AD692.jpeg

1 hour ago, IdahoRhino said:

Working on installing gatorstep so though I could help a guy out.  Here are the dimensions of the opening on the t250 with the seat in the first notch forward. 19.5”x37”. 

0988B6C1-4549-46E8-A2BE-21EC007F6B72.jpeg

24D45FBC-374E-4A1D-B0A3-CDDF418AD692.jpeg

Can’t wait to see the GS in your boat . 

7 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Can’t wait to see the GS in your boat . 

It’s going slower that I expected. I got sick and tired of waiting for all the gel coat issues to get fixed. There are 48 corrections that need to take place. The boat was at the dealer since middle of March and every week I would check in or go in person, progress was not moving very fast. So I told them I’m taking the boat and you all can fix it when it’s to cold to be on the water. It’s been over a year since I put money down and I haven’t even been able to use it yet. So long story short, I am cutting and polishing the interior and top rails before installing the gatorstep so I don’t have to look at all the scratches and imperfections after I stick it on. I got all the top rails, bow, dash, and glove box installed this afternoon. 

6020966E-1F89-4528-8F31-962ADABDE3F2.jpeg

E4A8061B-FC32-4DE3-BA79-B511259D9F75.jpeg