Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

Just picked up my Axis T250 yesterday and i love it! the wave is amazing! i have pictures and videos of the wave.... just dont know how to post them? 

1 hour ago, Jeast95 said:

Figured it out! Colors are Vapor blue and The “black” is Vapor ebony metallic. 

8C9DADF1-9757-4D02-8D31-1957413A981D.jpeg

Are those the standard Malibu underwater lights?  If so, those are better than the past.  Congrats on new boat.  

6 hours ago, wedge88 said:

Are those the standard Malibu underwater lights?  If so, those are better than the past.  Congrats on new boat.  

Yes they are! Thank you!

13 hours ago, Jeast95 said:

Yes they are! Thank you!

Are those the factory under seat lights too? Looks amazing....almost the same build I went with....same exterior colors, but did the sepia soft deck and seats.

Edited by AdrockATX
3 hours ago, AdrockATX said:

Actually, I just noticed........I went with the reverse scheme. Both are awesome!!!

spacer.png

looks great! I did not get to customize this boat. but i am happy with how it turned out. it was the last unspoken for t250 my dealership had incoming before summer hit to so bought it and trusted they did a cool scheme on it and they did! 

7 hours ago, Maas said:

Who can tell me if an 18" prop will work on the T250 without gel burn, anyone????

I would hope it does! Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the LT4 comes standard with an 18". I could verify after a summer with ours. Hope that's not the case.

Mine came with standard 17x15.5 . Dealer told me for sure 18” fit but not enough around here this time of year that are on the water. I figure lots of people are wondering what will be best . 

12 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Mine came with standard 17x15.5 . Dealer told me for sure 18” fit but not enough around here this time of year that are on the water. I figure lots of people are wondering what will be best . 

Interesting. On Wake Makers prop finder if you select the LT4 as motor option it only gives an option for 18". Its not something I ever asked the dealer about. So I clearly dont know. :thumbup:

Yeah looking at the wake makers prop finder, it seems they think the 18" prop fits.

IN speaking with acme before the boat was released they thought an 18" prop would fit as they fit on the A24, but now they're not so sure

Anyone with their boat feel like measuring the clearance between the 17" stock prop and the hull??

17 hours ago, Maas said:

What is the pitch on the high speed prop?

Speaking of props…. 

anyone know the specs on the Speed and Standard Props? 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got our boat home yesterday. I have to say that I’m amazed by it it’s really tall boat meaning a lot of free board. It towers over anything else in its class can’t wait to get it on the lake.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

I finally got our boat home yesterday. I have to say that I’m amazed by it it’s really tall boat meaning a lot of free board. It towers over anything else in its class can’t wait to get it on the lake.

More pic’s please!  My interior is same as yours

1 hour ago, AdrockATX said:

More pic’s please!  My interior is same as yours

I’ll get some more pictures in the garage. I got it inside the garage about 30 minutes before it started snowing again

Took our boat in a few weeks ago to get the gelcoat issues taken care of. There are numerous issues so hopefully the dealer can get them taken care of. Not sure how the boat made it through  quality control at the factory and actually shipped out. 

On the other hand we have been working with gatorstep and have submitted the paper templates and received prefit confirmation back with adjustments. All looks good so far.  We were hoping to go with the diamond etched pattern but feel it is a little to busy, So went with the cascade pattern. We will be doing black top with silver cloud bottom on the bow, front deck, rear deck. Then everything else will be silver cloud top and black bottom foam. Here are the designs if anyone is interested.  Can’t wait to get this kit delivered and installed. 

C5CB865C-7702-448F-A0AB-90A6F91117F5.jpeg

BF82D44B-393C-4C83-A23C-4811249A5EA1.jpeg

• Like 2