Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

59 minutes ago, SteakNWake said:

Is this due to a supplier issue? Can you have both on a boat? Is it hard to install yourself?

Not a supply issue. Zero off cruise control which is gps based is far more accurate and most everyone has switched over to it. To be honest I'm not super familiar with the new axis models to know if you can have both but if I had to guess I would say no. Paddle wheel is generally considered the standard option and gps is the upgrade.  

2 hours ago, IdahoRhino said:

Looks awesome! I like that color combination. 

Thanks all . I realize the color is not for everyone but we liked it on our A24. I will tell you the seating is massive . Tons of open space compared to 25lsv, taking nothing away from the Malibu , we all know it’s amazing. This feels like there’s 2’ more space . The Bimini is also 50% bigger than last years . I’m still Waiting for pnp and some soft grip to be replaced but any of you waiting for your own 250 are going to be very happy .  The storage is also deeper than even last years A24. I’m looking forward to getting it on the water 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok. Fortunately or unfortunately the wife and I went to the boat show yesterday. Saw Nassau metallic in person on a Malibu. That was our only “color” we considered. As of now we’re doing silver metallic. White hull, white tower and speakers, white trailer, flip side scheme. Graphite, light graphite, white vinyl. Graphite soft grip. Nassau flake or silver flake for gel accent?? I’m torn. 

7 hours ago, MadCan said:

Ok. Fortunately or unfortunately the wife and I went to the boat show yesterday. Saw Nassau metallic in person on a Malibu. That was our only “color” we considered. As of now we’re doing silver metallic. White hull, white tower and speakers, white trailer, flip side scheme. Graphite, light graphite, white vinyl. Graphite soft grip. Nassau flake or silver flake for gel accent?? I’m torn. 

We had silver flake on our last boat and said we wouldn't do another without the silver as it was beautiful.  That said, we went Nassau metallic on our build with no silver flake.  I really liked Nassau on previous boats and hoped it would make it to the metal flake realm and once it did, we were sold.  We combined it with white hull as I wanted the white trailer/tower.  With the black windshield, bimini and racks, we also opted for 18s on Krank wheels to give it a little "blackout" option.  We'll also tint the windshield.  I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

On 2/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, SteakNWake said:

Is this due to a supplier issue? Can you have both on a boat? Is it hard to install yourself?

There was a supply issue with the paddle wheel for the early production boats.  I did not order GPS, but my boat was delivered with it and no paddle wheel due to the supply issue.

You can have both, and you are able to choose which one to use through the menu.

20 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

There was a supply issue with the paddle wheel for the early production boats.  I did not order GPS, but my boat was delivered with it and no paddle wheel due to the supply issue.

You can have both, and you are able to choose which one to use through the menu.

Interesting my dealer told me they are not putting paddle wheels on them at all anymore and that I didn’t need it 

12 minutes ago, SteakNWake said:

Interesting my dealer told me they are not putting paddle wheels on them at all anymore and that I didn’t need it 

That’s fine for lake boating but good luck on rivers without a paddle wheel. I hope that’s not the case with not installing them at all now.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, NWBU said:

That’s fine for lake boating but good luck on rivers without a paddle wheel. I hope that’s not the case with not installing them at all now.

Yeah no joke, speeds will be way off without a paddle wheel on a river. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bit the bullet and went LT4. Probably unnecessary but if it makes driving it even more enjoyable it’s worth it. Plus now I’ll never say I wish I had. Boat should be here mid April! 

2 hours ago, MadCan said:

Bit the bullet and went LT4. Probably unnecessary but if it makes driving it even more enjoyable it’s worth it. Plus now I’ll never say I wish I had. Boat should be here mid April! 

The M220 I did a demo ride in had the LT4 was MUCH quieter than the M6Di with the hight altitude prop.  If we upgrade again will have the LT4 just for that.

19 hours ago, Surf4FamFun said:

The M220 I did a demo ride in had the LT4 was MUCH quieter than the M6Di with the hight altitude prop.  If we upgrade again will have the LT4 just for that.

That’s good to know! Was concerned a bit about engine noise inside the boat. Figured if it was louder I couldn’t be by much. Super excited about it. 

2 hours ago, MadCan said:

That’s good to know! Was concerned a bit about engine noise inside the boat. Figured if it was louder I couldn’t be by much. Super excited about it. 

I must admit to being curious if all the difference is RPM or if the LT4 has extra sound treatment because of the super charger noise.  Will be interested in your impression.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 4:26 PM, Surf4FamFun said:

I must admit to being curious if all the difference is RPM or if the LT4 has extra sound treatment because of the super charger noise.  Will be interested in your impression.

Not too sure. I know there’s a few on here that have the LT4 already. I’ll be sure to post my thoughts once it arrives. Anyone else get their boats yet? It’s been pretty quiet :whistle:

I have the LT4 but still snowing so no hours yet . I was on a boat last year with it and I’m sure the noise level is lower due to rpm’s . I never noticed any whine from the supercharger. I’m itching to get out but we are 6-8 weeks out 

8 hours ago, Maas said:

Finally got a spray date for my boat!  May the 4th, apparently it's the star wars boat...

Very Happy!

Nice!! My cousin ordered one 2 weeks after my order and he still hasn't got his spray date. Maybe it'll be in May. Slowly BUT surely!

37 minutes ago, Maas said:

I ordered at the end of August so guys ordering after me and getting earlier spray dates had me fuming!  

Now that i have a spray date life is good again!

My order was June 28 and he was 2 weeks after. I got a spray date of March 31 and he’s still in the dark. He’s super happy about it haha