Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

rev 10 cutting out

Redblack2014lsv

have used this set u for a few years, after a long play time at high levels the am goes into safety mode until you have the volume at 20% or so. Wet sounds amp powering 4 rev 10's, not overheating, runs at 95-105 at the heat sinks just like the other JL amps.  Wet sounds say may be a bad driver but I cannot isolate that very easy to see what driver it may be, plus not an option to run at those levels at home for hrs to find the issue, any thoughts ?

just because your batteries take a charge doesn't mean they are good,  my error light code was simply saying channel 4 (subchannel) was being cut out and sub wasnt working,  it was a high amp low voltage problem because i replaced batteries and system never sounded better and channel four  quit cutting  out

it was a nice opportunity to replace old original 24’s with two new cheap Interstate 27’s 

when i replaced boxes for larger ones you could see boiled over battery acid from charging batteries that were no longer good

Edited by granddaddy55