Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M24

tn_rider

3 hours ago, Capdoogie said:

So some one needs to just start a M240 vs Nauitque g23 Paragon thread and problem solved! And for fun throw in the 25lsv bad boy!

So easy to do this and follow the rules that have been here for years. 
If you’d rather bitch about the rules than just start a thread where it’s allowed, you’re wasting your time. 

So, after 26 pages of mostly non-sense....  I am supposed to be going out on an M240 this sunday. Anything specific people want me to look at, take pics of and such?  Unfortunately we won't be taking my 25 LSV out at the same time for direct comparison this time.

• Like 4
Just now, asnowman said:

So, after 26 pages of mostly non-sense....  I am supposed to be going out on an M240 this sunday. Anything specific people want me to look at, take pics of and such?  Unfortunately we won't be taking my 25 LSV out at the same time for direct comparison this time.

I would suggest getting as many pictures as possible and also some real world wave experience and pics.  That would suffice I would think. 

ahopkins22LSV
41 minutes ago, asnowman said:

Maybe more pictures of the cooler area and thoughts on how it functions? I agree it looks a bit funky.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, asnowman said:

Yeah and post the results in the comparison thread that has been linked 2 TIMES  already!!! Now 3 times for anyone counting 😁😂

Edited by spikew919
1 hour ago, asnowman said:

I would like a full detailed report similar in quality to ones @IXFE provides.   (Non-biased or opposite of what @ahopkinsVTX would report)  

Please take as many pictures, measurements, and report on the smallest details as you can..... I really need to know why I would buy a new Malibu over a Nautique. 

Thanks

This thread was locked because of the actions of a few members.

I am re-opening the thread. It's your choice if it stays open.

This thread is about the new Malibu M240. If you need to discuss or compare brands, start another thread. If you feel the need to disrespect anyone, I will handle that with that member.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:10 AM, asnowman said:

Can you share with us witch dealer have one for demo?

23 minutes ago, robbieg247 said:

BE3182C1-7C1E-47F5-BF64-2E5620A6C4A9.jpeg

You threw this picture in just to make some of us Type A folks uptight.  

Thanks for the pictures! Your impression? And what is your previous experience with modern surfboats?  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

So it looks like now that we have real life customer photo’s, the wave looks very nice, but doesn’t look remarkably bigger/better than something like a 25LSV or 23/24MXZ. What say you @robbieg247?

I had a m235 and the wave is better on the 240 for sure . It is super firm and has a ton of push . 

• Like 2

Thank you for the “in-use” pics. Looks to be causing the case of the big smiles. Hope you and your family enjoy that boat.

I was wondering if you optioned for the extended Bimini that can potentially cover the complete front and rear part of the boat. 

Im in the stage of life that we travel to our local lake with 5-6 newborns/toddlers and the idea of having that coverage in the AZ sun would be perfect instead of carrying an ez up. 

Would like to get some feedback if you have that option and more pics if possible.

congrats again on the beautiful boat. 

7 hours ago, Raffit78 said:

Thank you for the “in-use” pics. Looks to be causing the case of the big smiles. Hope you and your family enjoy that boat.

I was wondering if you optioned for the extended Bimini that can potentially cover the complete front and rear part of the boat. 

Im in the stage of life that we travel to our local lake with 5-6 newborns/toddlers and the idea of having that coverage in the AZ sun would be perfect instead of carrying an ez up. 

Would like to get some feedback if you have that option and more pics if possible.

congrats again on the beautiful boat. 

That was the photo shoot boat but it did have it . We are not going to get it , we rarely even put up our bimini. It is definitely nice if your looking to have complete coverage over the entire boat tho . 

21 hours ago, robbieg247 said:

I had a m235 and the wave is better on the 240 for sure . It is super firm and has a ton of push . 

I had 24MXZ and wake and wave was excellent also , can you describe a little more driving experience M240 compared to M235 , how is the quality exterior and interior, noise of engine , performance ? How is the most expensive sound system works. 

after 27 pages discussing now some of us seen boat and drives boat - what time s your experience and expectations?

Btw, this is me. 20191013_130644.jpg

This is ben. He works for our dealer, and is pretty good, he wasn't expecting to go today.20191013_131951.jpg

This is one of my 3 boys, he is 13, and the best surfer in our family.20191013_125322.jpg

Edited by asnowman
Add comments on pics

The supercharged engine, its great, but its WAYYYY down into the hull and i sure wouldn't want to have to work on it.

20191013_132549.thumb.jpg.82df81a83f1fb9f8c2ee740d701506e8.jpg

The rear lockers are just gigantic, without pnp bags in them.

20191013_132533.thumb.jpg.41624dd297c9e12bed3e676ca1fdd354.jpg